Perry Hall Road in Orpington has reopened after a woman was hit by a car this afternoon.
The accident happened at Cambray Road, by Poverest Park, at around 3.20pm.
A spokeswoman for the London Ambulance Service said: "We were called just before 3.25pm to reports of a road traffic collision involving a car and a pedestrian.
"We sent an ambulance crew and single responder in a car.
"A 43-year-old woman was treated and taken to King's College Hospital as a priority.
"She was suffering from pelvic injuries and minor head injuries."
- VIDEO: Catford's Fritz jailed for 'I will shoot you bloodclart' bus rant
- Is Downham experiencing its own Great Depression?
- Driver cut out of car in Plumstead three-car crash
- Erith man accused of possessing extreme pornographic images showing people having sex with live animals
- Carers are 'over the moon' about Oxleas u-turn on mental health services in Bexley