Perry Hall Road in Orpington has reopened after a woman was hit by a car this afternoon.
The accident happened at Cambray Road, by Poverest Park, at around 3.20pm.
A spokeswoman for the London Ambulance Service said: "We were called just before 3.25pm to reports of a road traffic collision involving a car and a pedestrian.
"We sent an ambulance crew and single responder in a car.
"A 43-year-old woman was treated and taken to King's College Hospital as a priority.
"She was suffering from pelvic injuries and minor head injuries."
- Motorists can now challenge parking tickets for £5
- Bromley Council urges 'do not wash your turkey this Christmas'
- Swanley car theft leads to arrest of 16-year-old boy
- Bluewater braced for influx of male shoppers on 'Panic Saturday'
- Divers continue to search River Medway in hunt for Greenhithe's missing Patrick Lamb