Perry Hall Road in Orpington has reopened after a woman was hit by a car this afternoon.
The accident happened at Cambray Road, by Poverest Park, at around 3.20pm.
A spokeswoman for the London Ambulance Service said: "We were called just before 3.25pm to reports of a road traffic collision involving a car and a pedestrian.
"We sent an ambulance crew and single responder in a car.
"A 43-year-old woman was treated and taken to King's College Hospital as a priority.
"She was suffering from pelvic injuries and minor head injuries."
- Man dies after being found by police in Bexleyheath
- Teenager almost blew up North Greenwich Tube station with homemade bomb, court hears
- A man has been stabbed outside a primary school in Plumstead
- 'Bad deal': It costs £500 more to travel from this train station than another just three minutes away
- Updated: 15-year-old boy charged in Kidbrooke park knifepoint rape investigation