Perry Hall Road in Orpington has reopened after a woman was hit by a car this afternoon.
The accident happened at Cambray Road, by Poverest Park, at around 3.20pm.
A spokeswoman for the London Ambulance Service said: "We were called just before 3.25pm to reports of a road traffic collision involving a car and a pedestrian.
"We sent an ambulance crew and single responder in a car.
"A 43-year-old woman was treated and taken to King's College Hospital as a priority.
"She was suffering from pelvic injuries and minor head injuries."
- Travel chaos as fire, signalling problems and broken down train cause delays at Petts Wood
- STRIKES: Southern rail, Waterloo & City and Central line facing disruption this week
- VIDEO: Pitch invasion as fans clash following Millwall victory over Leicester City
- Don't name streets after people in case they are paedophiles, councils told
- Stephen Lawrence killer to sue the government for £10,000 compensation