Perry Hall Road in Orpington has reopened after a woman was hit by a car this afternoon.
The accident happened at Cambray Road, by Poverest Park, at around 3.20pm.
A spokeswoman for the London Ambulance Service said: "We were called just before 3.25pm to reports of a road traffic collision involving a car and a pedestrian.
"We sent an ambulance crew and single responder in a car.
"A 43-year-old woman was treated and taken to King's College Hospital as a priority.
"She was suffering from pelvic injuries and minor head injuries."
- UPDATE: Blackwall Tunnel closure causes TEN MILE queues
- TWELVE MILE queues at Dartford Crossing due to drivers slowing down to look at lorry crash
- TRAVEL: Southern warns of cancellations due to conductor and driver shortage
- Truly stunning - 24 of Tim Peake's most amazing photos from space
- Police appeal after 10-year-old autistic boy goes missing from Sydenham