A man has been sectioned after threatening to throw himself from the roof of a Greenwich high-rise development - staying up there for four hours.
The man was spotted on the roof of a block at Restell Close in Maze Hill at around 4pm yesterday (March 17), threatening to jump.
Police arrived and tried to talk him down, but the man stayed up on the roof for a full four hours.
A spokeswoman for Greenwich police said: "He was talked down from the roof at just before 8pm by a police negotiator and sectioned under the Mental Health Act."
- Woman arrested over alleged attempted abduction at Gravesend school
- Three youngsters raise hundreds with homemade lemonade in Keston
- 5 things to see and do in...Orpington
- Family-run Orpington furniture store to feature on Peter Andre's 60 Minute Makeover
- VIDEO: Cute 4-year-old girl fluffs nursery rhyme adorably - then gets it right for us