A man has been sectioned after threatening to throw himself from the roof of a Greenwich high-rise development - staying up there for four hours.
The man was spotted on the roof of a block at Restell Close in Maze Hill at around 4pm yesterday (March 17), threatening to jump.
Police arrived and tried to talk him down, but the man stayed up on the roof for a full four hours.
A spokeswoman for Greenwich police said: "He was talked down from the roof at just before 8pm by a police negotiator and sectioned under the Mental Health Act."
- Thirteen weird Halloween facts to help keep the spooks at bay
- PICTURED: Traffic chaos in Kent after five-vehicle pile-up at the Dartford Tunnel
- Thamesmead woman, Joy Williams, 24, dies during cosmetic surgery in Thailand
- PICTURED: Friends and family of murdered Donna Eastwood release lanterns in her honour
- VIDEO: Is it fair bus driver lost his job after this brawl with passengers?