A man has been sectioned after threatening to throw himself from the roof of a Greenwich high-rise development - staying up there for four hours.
The man was spotted on the roof of a block at Restell Close in Maze Hill at around 4pm yesterday (March 17), threatening to jump.
Police arrived and tried to talk him down, but the man stayed up on the roof for a full four hours.
A spokeswoman for Greenwich police said: "He was talked down from the roof at just before 8pm by a police negotiator and sectioned under the Mental Health Act."
- Pet of the Day: Lola and Bobby are impossible to separate
- 'There was blood all over the floor': Fight breaks out in Sidcup curry house
- PICTURED: Private jet in crash at Biggin Hill Airport
- Northfleet man who raped woman after hitting her head repeatedly against wall jailed
- How will your commute be affected by London Bridge station closure?