A man has been sectioned after threatening to throw himself from the roof of a Greenwich high-rise development - staying up there for four hours.
The man was spotted on the roof of a block at Restell Close in Maze Hill at around 4pm yesterday (March 17), threatening to jump.
Police arrived and tried to talk him down, but the man stayed up on the roof for a full four hours.
A spokeswoman for Greenwich police said: "He was talked down from the roof at just before 8pm by a police negotiator and sectioned under the Mental Health Act."
- Fire rages across 50 straw bales in Dartford
- Top 10 greatest sci-fi characters of all time
- Animal magic: 7 cute photos and a video of Christmas fun at London Zoo
- Stat Chat: Christmas traditions passed on from our grandparents
- Motorists can now challenge parking tickets for £5