A 24-year-old motorcyclist was taken to hospital after crashing into a 'stationary object' in Northfleet on Monday evening.
The incident happened in Downs Road just after 6.30pm and the air ambulance was called out to the scene.
The man is said to have suffered head, leg, arm and abdomen injuries, and was taken to King's College Hospital in London by land ambulance.
- 16-year-old in 'stable condition' after being hit by car and bus in Plumstead
- Woolwich pub 'stabbing' was a fight, police say
- Duo arrested at Bromley South for racially abusing staff
- UPDATE: Cyclist receives 'serious head injury' after crash in Greenwich Park
- Limited edition Marvel Avengers artwork goes on display at Bluewater