A 24-year-old motorcyclist was taken to hospital after crashing into a 'stationary object' in Northfleet on Monday evening.
The incident happened in Downs Road just after 6.30pm and the air ambulance was called out to the scene.
The man is said to have suffered head, leg, arm and abdomen injuries, and was taken to King's College Hospital in London by land ambulance.
- Motorists can now challenge parking tickets for £5
- Bromley storms into Top 50 best places to live in UK
- Bumper day for seals in Dartford
- Biggin Hill school raises cash for charity through festive jumper day
- Staff, students and rotarians in series of Erith charity walks