A 24-year-old motorcyclist was taken to hospital after crashing into a 'stationary object' in Northfleet on Monday evening.
The incident happened in Downs Road just after 6.30pm and the air ambulance was called out to the scene.
The man is said to have suffered head, leg, arm and abdomen injuries, and was taken to King's College Hospital in London by land ambulance.
- Weather report: Sunglasses this morning for a very bright start
- Trespasser at Beckenham Junction train station removed from railway lines
- TRAVEL WARNING: Traffic building in Eltham as drivers face queues at the Dartford Crossing
- Latest news, traffic and weather for south-east London and north Kent
- UPDATED: 'Pools of blood' after teenage boy stabbed in Lewisham Shopping Centre