A 24-year-old motorcyclist was taken to hospital after crashing into a 'stationary object' in Northfleet on Monday evening.
The incident happened in Downs Road just after 6.30pm and the air ambulance was called out to the scene.
The man is said to have suffered head, leg, arm and abdomen injuries, and was taken to King's College Hospital in London by land ambulance.
- Young dancers wanted to join Strictly star in Dartford panto
- Greenwich support scheme given bigger role with vulnerable families
- Got to Dance success boosts career prospects for autistic Sydenham dancer Kaner
- Crayford travellers have moved on to Foots Cray Meadows
- Lewisham hosts government Syrian crisis open day