A 24-year-old motorcyclist was taken to hospital after crashing into a 'stationary object' in Northfleet on Monday evening.
The incident happened in Downs Road just after 6.30pm and the air ambulance was called out to the scene.
The man is said to have suffered head, leg, arm and abdomen injuries, and was taken to King's College Hospital in London by land ambulance.
- Two rail strikes set to cause 'travel chaos' across south-east London and Kent
- UPDATE: Air ambulance called to pedestrian hit by a lorry on A2 with multiple 'serious' injuries
- VIDEO: Orpington schoolgirl, 12, star of flick recognised at Cannes Film Festival
- Child actors from south east London star in London production of The Railway Children
- Oscar Wilde classic - adapted by his grandson - comes to Greenwich tonight