Get involved: Send pictures, video, news and views - text NEWS SHOPPER to 80360 or email us
Lingerie firm and cancer charity partner for bra fitting and awareness day
A LINGERIE store has teamed up with a cancer charity for a bra fitting and awareness day on Saturday (March 22).
Leia Lingerie and Breast Cancer Care will host the event from 9am to 9pm at the firm’s Bluewater store, encouraging women from Kent to banish bad bras and give advice.
The company, which stocks sizes 28” to 48” and A to K cups, will be tempting customers with nibbles and fizz and goody bags for purchases over £50.
Bluewater store manager Leigh Herbert said: “Maintaining good breast health is vital and we are thrilled to have teamed up with Breast Cancer Care to help raise awareness and offer advice about such an important topic for women.
“Wearing a perfectly fitting bra makes so much difference to the way you look and the way you feel not only will it lift your bust, but it will also give you the perfect silhouette.”
Go to leialingerie.com
- Interview: TOWIE's Sam Faiers launches lingerie range at Bluewater
- Bexleyheath’s Miss Universe finalist to model lingerie at Bluewater
- PICTURED: Sexy lingerie to be launched by TOWIE's Sam Faiers at Bluewater
- 8 ways to shop savvy in the sales
- PICTURED: Greenwich fashionistas show off designs on market catwalk
Comments are closed on this article.