Neil Trotter from south London is £108m Euromillions winner - what would you spend money on if it was you? (From News Shopper)
Get involved: Send pictures, video, news and views - text NEWS SHOPPER to 80360 or email us
Neil Trotter from south London is £108m Euromillions winner - what would you spend money on if it was you?
Lucky car mechanic Neil Trotter scooped a staggering £107.9 million Euromillions jackpot – what would you do with the money if you were him?
Hotrod racer Mr Trotter, 41, who runs a repair garage in Mitcham, became the National Lottery's fourth biggest winner on Friday night .
Mr Trotter, from Coulsdon, was so confident he would win a prize he had told staff at his father's office last Friday lunchtime that "this time tomorrow" he would be a multi-millionaire.
If you won a huge jackpot on the lottery like this what would be the first thing you’d do? Once you were over the shock what would you start spending the money on? Do you think such a big windfall would change you or people around you? Add your comments below and share your daydreams about being mega-rich.
- More than half of London workers have nodded off - do you ever sleep on the job?
- What’s your favourite fish and chip shop in south-east London and north Kent?
- What’s the best, funniest or just most ‘dad’ thing your dad has ever done?
- Boris would use a bike pump but how would YOU survive a zombie apocalypse?
- Do you ever say ‘white rabbits’ or ‘pinch, punch, first day of the month’?
Comments are closed on this article.