There is queueing traffic due to traffic light failure on A20 Sidcup Road at B263 Green Lane / Southwood Road (Fiveways Interchange) in Eltham this morning.
The lights are on local control, with inbound queues back past the driving range.
- Fire alarm prompts delays at busy London train station
- VIDEO: Man seen 'messing about' on bridge over A2 seriously hurt in fall
- Petition to re-open Lewisham station gate signed by 1,152
- Lane closures at Blackwall Tunnel Approach after accident
- East London Line gets five-carriage trains