There is queueing traffic due to traffic light failure on A20 Sidcup Road at B263 Green Lane / Southwood Road (Fiveways Interchange) in Eltham this morning.
The lights are on local control, with inbound queues back past the driving range.
- INTERVIEW: Southeastern's new managing director on 'big changes' to services in south-east London and north Kent
- Southeastern train services between Charlton and London Bridge suspended
- Southeastern cancels trains between Lewisham and Hayes
- VIDEO: Take a trip through Greenwich's proposed £750m 'toxic' road tunnel
- Stat Chat: Top 10 priorities for making rail services better