There is queueing traffic due to traffic light failure on A20 Sidcup Road at B263 Green Lane / Southwood Road (Fiveways Interchange) in Eltham this morning.
The lights are on local control, with inbound queues back past the driving range.
- UPDATE: QE2 Bridge closes for an hour after man falls ill
- Supermarket price war on fuel is good news for motorists
- Call to bring London Overground to Thamesmead - south east London's largest town with no trains
- Major delays for London-bound Southeastern Railway commuters
- 'Graffiti artist under train' closes Catford station