There is queueing traffic due to traffic light failure on A20 Sidcup Road at B263 Green Lane / Southwood Road (Fiveways Interchange) in Eltham this morning.
The lights are on local control, with inbound queues back past the driving range.
- Four million cars try to escape rainy and rail-disrupted May Day bank holiday
- '1 in 6 roads in poor condition' - where are the worst potholes in SE London and north Kent?
- Boris's Balls are better than a bridge - and so are these 4 other Thames crossing ideas
- After more rush-hour chaos, how would you describe London Bridge station?
- All aboard number 2 bus – the start of poo-powered public transport?