There is queueing traffic due to traffic light failure on A20 Sidcup Road at B263 Green Lane / Southwood Road (Fiveways Interchange) in Eltham this morning.
The lights are on local control, with inbound queues back past the driving range.
- 'Graffiti artist under train' closes Catford station
- Weekend travellers voice their anger at Southeastern train delays across News Shopper's patch
- Hoax bomber closes London Bridge station and causes rail chaos
- Stat Chat: Is your commute to work getting worse?
- Sneak peak at the 2050 tube map design - featuring Catford, Lewisham and Brockley