Get involved: Send pictures, video, news and views - text NEWS SHOPPER to 80360 or email us
Traffic light failure in Eltham leads to delays
There is queueing traffic due to traffic light failure on A20 Sidcup Road at B263 Green Lane / Southwood Road (Fiveways Interchange) in Eltham this morning.
The lights are on local control, with inbound queues back past the driving range.
- Greenwich cable car launches joint Thames Clippers ticket
- 10 of the worst excuses for drivers stopping illegally on hard shoulder of motorways
- PICTURED: Overturned lorry closes three lanes of M25 near Swanley
- Dartford Crossing tunnel reopens 17 hours after four lorry smash
- UPDATE: 13-year-old girl dead after being hit by lorry in Catford
Comments are closed on this article.