There is queueing traffic due to traffic light failure on A20 Sidcup Road at B263 Green Lane / Southwood Road (Fiveways Interchange) in Eltham this morning.
The lights are on local control, with inbound queues back past the driving range.
- The answer to London's travel woes? Busways 'could cut fares by 40%'
- M25 delays alert after motorway workers vote to strike
- 11 facts and figures you might not know about London's massive Crossrail project
- Southeastern says timetable changes need time to 'bed-in'
- How was your commute? Southeastern 'overcrowding and fights' after new timetable and bus strike