Get involved: Send pictures, video, news and views - text NEWS SHOPPER to 80360 or email us
Traffic light failure in Eltham leads to delays
There is queueing traffic due to traffic light failure on A20 Sidcup Road at B263 Green Lane / Southwood Road (Fiveways Interchange) in Eltham this morning.
The lights are on local control, with inbound queues back past the driving range.
- Could the Bakerloo line finally be coming to Lewisham and Bromley boroughs?
- M25 near Orpington suffering severe delays after car pulling caravan overturns
- Dartford Crossing delays with tailbacks stretching 10 miles, reportedly as far as Orpington
- Gas leak causes traffic chaos around the Blackwall Tunnel
- Greenwich cable car launches joint Thames Clippers ticket
Comments are closed on this article.