The trial of a Bexleyheath Academy teacher charged with eight child sex offences has been delayed until August 11.
Stuart Kerner, 42, was due to stand trial at Inner London Court after pleading not guilty to eight counts of sexual activity with a child.
He denied engaging in sexual activity with the same girl, who cannot be named for legal reasons, beginning when she was 15 years old.
The offences are alleged to have happened at the school in Woolwich Road between March 2011 and October 2012 as well as at Kerner’s home address in Russett Close, Aylesford.
Kerner was arrested on January 28 last year.
His trial is now expected to begin at Inner London Crown Court on August 11.
- 16-year-old in 'stable condition' after being hit by car and bus in Plumstead
- Woolwich pub 'stabbing' was a fight, police say
- Duo arrested at Bromley South for racially abusing staff
- UPDATE: Cyclist receives 'serious head injury' after crash in Greenwich Park
- Limited edition Marvel Avengers artwork goes on display at Bluewater