The trial of a Bexleyheath Academy teacher charged with eight child sex offences has been delayed until August 11.
Stuart Kerner, 42, was due to stand trial at Inner London Court after pleading not guilty to eight counts of sexual activity with a child.
He denied engaging in sexual activity with the same girl, who cannot be named for legal reasons, beginning when she was 15 years old.
The offences are alleged to have happened at the school in Woolwich Road between March 2011 and October 2012 as well as at Kerner’s home address in Russett Close, Aylesford.
Kerner was arrested on January 28 last year.
His trial is now expected to begin at Inner London Crown Court on August 11.
- 'There was blood all over the floor': Fight breaks out in Sidcup curry house
- PICTURED: Private jet in crash at Biggin Hill Airport
- Northfleet man who raped woman after hitting her head repeatedly against wall jailed
- How will your commute be affected by London Bridge station closure?
- Gun disguised as walking stick handed over to Bromley police during Met amnesty