The trial of a Bexleyheath Academy teacher charged with eight child sex offences has been delayed until August 11.
Stuart Kerner, 42, was due to stand trial at Inner London Court after pleading not guilty to eight counts of sexual activity with a child.
He denied engaging in sexual activity with the same girl, who cannot be named for legal reasons, beginning when she was 15 years old.
The offences are alleged to have happened at the school in Woolwich Road between March 2011 and October 2012 as well as at Kerner’s home address in Russett Close, Aylesford.
Kerner was arrested on January 28 last year.
His trial is now expected to begin at Inner London Crown Court on August 11.
- X Factor creative director to launch free festival of theatre workshops for Beckenham youngsters
- Letter sent out to parents after incident with stranger and young child outside primary school
- Erith woman in the running to be crowned Miss Transgender UK
- PICTURED: Fallen trees cause chaos to London Overground, Thameslink and Southern services
- UPDATE: 'Stab him, stab him' - Girl, 16, arrested after Sydenham knife attack which killed 18-year-old