Get involved: Send pictures, video, news and views - text NEWS SHOPPER to 80360 or email us
Belvedere man in court charged with robbery and prison escape
A Belvedere man appeared in court today accused of robbery and escaping from prison.
Darren Crossgill, aged 38, of Draper Close, was in Inner London Crown Court charged with three counts of robbery and one count of escape from lawful custody.
Today’s hearing dealt with the arrangements of Crossgill’s legal aid.
He will appear in the same court again on April 14 for a plea and directions hearing.
- Brockley bank robber jailed after drunk confession
- Motorcycle crash closes Poverest Road, Orpington
- Woolwich crash leaves van on roof
- The Thank Bank: Readers say 'thank you'
- Brockley man charged with 2010 Greenwich murder of Eltham student