Get involved: Send pictures, video, news and views - text NEWS SHOPPER to 80360 or email us
Belvedere man in court charged with robbery and prison escape
A Belvedere man appeared in court today accused of robbery and escaping from prison.
Darren Crossgill, aged 38, of Draper Close, was in Inner London Crown Court charged with three counts of robbery and one count of escape from lawful custody.
Today’s hearing dealt with the arrangements of Crossgill’s legal aid.
He will appear in the same court again on April 14 for a plea and directions hearing.
- Buster the Staffie is Battersea Dogs Home's longest-staying Kent resident - can you give a home?
- Pet of the Day: Benson the big softie
- Ban for driver who took off while being given a speeding ticket
- Man jailed for stealing police car on Crayford night out
- Huge fly-tipping sites in Ladywell uncovered