A Belvedere man appeared in court today accused of robbery and escaping from prison.
Darren Crossgill, aged 38, of Draper Close, was in Inner London Crown Court charged with three counts of robbery and one count of escape from lawful custody.
Today’s hearing dealt with the arrangements of Crossgill’s legal aid.
He will appear in the same court again on April 14 for a plea and directions hearing.
- 'There was blood all over the floor': Fight breaks out in Sidcup curry house
- PICTURED: Private jet in crash at Biggin Hill Airport
- Northfleet man who raped woman after hitting her head repeatedly against wall jailed
- How will your commute be affected by London Bridge station closure?
- Gun disguised as walking stick handed over to Bromley police during Met amnesty