A Belvedere man appeared in court today accused of robbery and escaping from prison.
Darren Crossgill, aged 38, of Draper Close, was in Inner London Crown Court charged with three counts of robbery and one count of escape from lawful custody.
Today’s hearing dealt with the arrangements of Crossgill’s legal aid.
He will appear in the same court again on April 14 for a plea and directions hearing.
- UPDATE: Trapped passengers rescued from top deck of bus after Bromley crash
- VIDEO: McDonald's worker fired after 'humiliating homeless man by throwing burger on the floor'
- APPEAL: Police looking for man who rubbed his groin on 16-year-old girl's back at Chislehurst bus stop
- CALL IN THE BUM SQUAD: Woolwich drug dealer caught after pooing himself jailed
- Police have 'plan in place' to deal with repeat of Northumberland Heath fight