A Belvedere man appeared in court today accused of robbery and escaping from prison.
Darren Crossgill, aged 38, of Draper Close, was in Inner London Crown Court charged with three counts of robbery and one count of escape from lawful custody.
Today’s hearing dealt with the arrangements of Crossgill’s legal aid.
He will appear in the same court again on April 14 for a plea and directions hearing.
- Pensioner hit by moped near Clock House station in critical condition
- Travel chaos as fire, signalling problems and broken down train cause delays at Petts Wood
- VIDEO: Pitch invasion as fans clash following Millwall victory over Leicester City
- Incomplete Oyster journeys cost commuters £53 million last year: Where does your station rank?
- Kent Police warn residents over string of high value jewellery burglaries in Dartford