A Belvedere man appeared in court today accused of robbery and escaping from prison.
Darren Crossgill, aged 38, of Draper Close, was in Inner London Crown Court charged with three counts of robbery and one count of escape from lawful custody.
Today’s hearing dealt with the arrangements of Crossgill’s legal aid.
He will appear in the same court again on April 14 for a plea and directions hearing.
- WARNING: Train delays between Dartford and Sidcup
- Lewisham Council urges Parliament to make up for leave campaign's 'broken promises' by putting Brexit deal to public vote
- 'He shed tears of pride and joy at my British citizenship ceremony': Friend pays tribute to pensioner who died outside Lewisham Wetherspoons
- Praise for Southeastern staff who rescued guide dog at Greenwich Station
- TRAVEL UPDATE: Car and lorry crash in New Cross