A Belvedere man appeared in court today accused of robbery and escaping from prison.
Darren Crossgill, aged 38, of Draper Close, was in Inner London Crown Court charged with three counts of robbery and one count of escape from lawful custody.
Today’s hearing dealt with the arrangements of Crossgill’s legal aid.
He will appear in the same court again on April 14 for a plea and directions hearing.
- This is what Ofsted inspectors had to say about Harris Primary Academy Shortlands
- Can you match the favourite film to the parliamentary candidate?
- Work has started on Bromley FC's stadium redevelopment and new 3G pitch
- 'London’s last affordable pockets are fast disappearing' - Rent in south east London rose more than anywhere else in the capital
- Lewisham vigil in solidarity with Manchester after terror attack