A Belvedere man appeared in court today accused of robbery and escaping from prison.
Darren Crossgill, aged 38, of Draper Close, was in Inner London Crown Court charged with three counts of robbery and one count of escape from lawful custody.
Today’s hearing dealt with the arrangements of Crossgill’s legal aid.
He will appear in the same court again on April 14 for a plea and directions hearing.
- UPDATE: Warning after mystery white powder 'poisons' Greenwich dogs
- Bromley schoolboy died after he was punched in the face unprovoked, court hears
- Ukip choose culture spokesman as candidate for Eltham election
- Northumberland Heath shops take on meningitis with fundraising week
- Shirtless man in two-hour police stand-off outside Lewisham Hospital