A Belvedere man appeared in court today accused of robbery and escaping from prison.
Darren Crossgill, aged 38, of Draper Close, was in Inner London Crown Court charged with three counts of robbery and one count of escape from lawful custody.
Today’s hearing dealt with the arrangements of Crossgill’s legal aid.
He will appear in the same court again on April 14 for a plea and directions hearing.
- Woman hit by bus outside cinema in North Greenwich
- Pets at Home to STOP selling rabbits over Easter - here's why
- Drug dealer who supplied serial killer Stephen Port convicted
- Greenwich 'TubePerve' who filmed over 100 upskirt shots on London Underground spared jail
- Local MPs slam proposals for Southeastern trains to stop calling at several central London stations