A Belvedere man appeared in court today accused of robbery and escaping from prison.
Darren Crossgill, aged 38, of Draper Close, was in Inner London Crown Court charged with three counts of robbery and one count of escape from lawful custody.
Today’s hearing dealt with the arrangements of Crossgill’s legal aid.
He will appear in the same court again on April 14 for a plea and directions hearing.
- Swanscombe drama teacher, Peter Spence, sentenced for sex offences against teenage girl
- Police discover Downham cannabis farm after 'overwhelming' smell of marijuana detected through air vent
- Orpington and Pratts Bottom men charged after railway assault left man with 'significant' head injury
- Floral tributes for Donna Eastwood who was found dead in burnt-out car in Wilmington
- PICTURED: Orchestra travel by air, land and water to launch Classical season