A Belvedere man appeared in court today accused of robbery and escaping from prison.
Darren Crossgill, aged 38, of Draper Close, was in Inner London Crown Court charged with three counts of robbery and one count of escape from lawful custody.
Today’s hearing dealt with the arrangements of Crossgill’s legal aid.
He will appear in the same court again on April 14 for a plea and directions hearing.
- QUIZ: Ukip or Mel Gibson - can you tell who said these outrageous comments?
- Bank holiday washout? Rain to hit London over Easter
- Jon Ronson and Victoria Hislop join first Greenwich Book Festival
- Government starts court action against Greenwich Council over Greenwich Time
- Fraudulent north Kent men denied British taxpayers £11.7 million