A man was taken to hospital after a car and motorcycle collided by Hewitt's Farm in Orpington yesterday (March 16).
Police were called to Court Road at 11.40am following a crash involving a Honda Civic and Suzuki motorcycle.
A 58-year-old man, who was driving the motorcycle, was taken to a south London hospital with abdominal, chest and leg injuries.
His injuries are not believed to be life threatening.
Temporary road closures were put in place.
No arrests have been made.
- Associate of Welling hate preacher jailed for knocking out schoolboy who was hugging his girlfriend
- 'No one eats alone on Christmas Day': Turkish restaurant offers free meal for lonely and elderly
- Firefighters tackle house fire in Blackheath
- Network Rail reportedly set to lose sole control of British rail infrastructure
- London Mayor Sadiq Khan to spend 'record amount' on London cycling initiatives