UPDATE: Buses will remain on diversion until tomorrow after burst water main closes Hayes road (From News Shopper)
Get involved: Send pictures, video, news and views - text NEWS SHOPPER to 80360 or email us
UPDATE: Buses will remain on diversion until tomorrow after burst water main closes Hayes road
Station Approach in Hayes will be closed in one direction until tomorrow (March 18) due to a burst water main.
Emergency repairs have been taking place between Bourne Way and Pickhurst Lane.
Six bus routes - 119, 138, 246, 314, 353 and 638 - are on diversion with delays possible.
A spokeswoman for Thames Water said: "Our engineers have been working in Station Approach to fix two leaks on a water pipe.
"The pipes are now repaired, and we’re focusing on getting the road back to normal.
"We hope to reopen the road by tomorrow lunchtime."
Have you seen the burst water main? Do you have any photos? E-mail the newsdesk or call 01689 885 711.
- Fire crews tackle blaze on Northfleet industrial estate
- Young girls 'forced to run home' after 'being followed' by men in Brunel Way, Dartford
- Pet of the Day: Chloe loves to spread joy
- BMW falls off tow truck and hits line of parked cars in Welling
- Rapper Professor Green discusses his new album and why Lewisham police are 'silly sods'
Comments are closed on this article.