Get involved: Send pictures, video, news and views - text NEWS SHOPPER to 80360 or email us
Cancellations and delays at Dartford station
Dartford commuters have experienced a difficult start to the week with delays and cancellations at the station.
Southeastern tweeted about the issue, due to electrical supply problems, and said emergency replacement buses had been laid on.
The train company said on its official @Se_Railway feed: "Train services running through Dartford may be cancelled, delayed or revised at short notice.
"Customers may use our High Speed services to London at no extra cost &
London Buses will accept tickets between Dartford & Crayford.
"Emergency replacement buses will convey passengers between Gravesend and Dartford, calling all stations."
More to follow
- Could the Bakerloo line finally be coming to Lewisham and Bromley boroughs?
- M25 near Orpington suffering severe delays after car pulling caravan overturns
- Dartford Crossing delays with tailbacks stretching 10 miles, reportedly as far as Orpington
- Gas leak causes traffic chaos around the Blackwall Tunnel
- Greenwich cable car launches joint Thames Clippers ticket
Comments are closed on this article.