Get involved: Send pictures, video, news and views - text NEWS SHOPPER to 80360 or email us
Cancellations and delays at Dartford station
Dartford commuters have experienced a difficult start to the week with delays and cancellations at the station.
Southeastern tweeted about the issue, due to electrical supply problems, and said emergency replacement buses had been laid on.
The train company said on its official @Se_Railway feed: "Train services running through Dartford may be cancelled, delayed or revised at short notice.
"Customers may use our High Speed services to London at no extra cost &
London Buses will accept tickets between Dartford & Crayford.
"Emergency replacement buses will convey passengers between Gravesend and Dartford, calling all stations."
More to follow
- Greenwich cable car launches joint Thames Clippers ticket
- 10 of the worst excuses for drivers stopping illegally on hard shoulder of motorways
- PICTURED: Overturned lorry closes three lanes of M25 near Swanley
- Dartford Crossing tunnel reopens 17 hours after four lorry smash
- UPDATE: 13-year-old girl dead after being hit by lorry in Catford
Comments are closed on this article.