Dartford commuters have experienced a difficult start to the week with delays and cancellations at the station.
Southeastern tweeted about the issue, due to electrical supply problems, and said emergency replacement buses had been laid on.
The train company said on its official @Se_Railway feed: "Train services running through Dartford may be cancelled, delayed or revised at short notice.
"Customers may use our High Speed services to London at no extra cost &
London Buses will accept tickets between Dartford & Crayford.
"Emergency replacement buses will convey passengers between Gravesend and Dartford, calling all stations."
More to follow
- Southeastern launches 'meet the manager' for public to find out more about Thameslink Programme
- INTERVIEW: Southeastern's new managing director on 'big changes' to services in south-east London and north Kent
- Southeastern train services between Charlton and London Bridge suspended
- Southeastern cancels trains between Lewisham and Hayes
- VIDEO: Take a trip through Greenwich's proposed £750m 'toxic' road tunnel