Dartford commuters have experienced a difficult start to the week with delays and cancellations at the station.
Southeastern tweeted about the issue, due to electrical supply problems, and said emergency replacement buses had been laid on.
The train company said on its official @Se_Railway feed: "Train services running through Dartford may be cancelled, delayed or revised at short notice.
"Customers may use our High Speed services to London at no extra cost &
London Buses will accept tickets between Dartford & Crayford.
"Emergency replacement buses will convey passengers between Gravesend and Dartford, calling all stations."
More to follow
- The answer to London's travel woes? Busways 'could cut fares by 40%'
- M25 delays alert after motorway workers vote to strike
- 11 facts and figures you might not know about London's massive Crossrail project
- Southeastern says timetable changes need time to 'bed-in'
- How was your commute? Southeastern 'overcrowding and fights' after new timetable and bus strike