Dartford commuters have experienced a difficult start to the week with delays and cancellations at the station.
Southeastern tweeted about the issue, due to electrical supply problems, and said emergency replacement buses had been laid on.
The train company said on its official @Se_Railway feed: "Train services running through Dartford may be cancelled, delayed or revised at short notice.
"Customers may use our High Speed services to London at no extra cost &
London Buses will accept tickets between Dartford & Crayford.
"Emergency replacement buses will convey passengers between Gravesend and Dartford, calling all stations."
More to follow
- Four million cars try to escape rainy and rail-disrupted May Day bank holiday
- '1 in 6 roads in poor condition' - where are the worst potholes in SE London and north Kent?
- Boris's Balls are better than a bridge - and so are these 4 other Thames crossing ideas
- After more rush-hour chaos, how would you describe London Bridge station?
- All aboard number 2 bus – the start of poo-powered public transport?