Dartford commuters have experienced a difficult start to the week with delays and cancellations at the station.
Southeastern tweeted about the issue, due to electrical supply problems, and said emergency replacement buses had been laid on.
The train company said on its official @Se_Railway feed: "Train services running through Dartford may be cancelled, delayed or revised at short notice.
"Customers may use our High Speed services to London at no extra cost &
London Buses will accept tickets between Dartford & Crayford.
"Emergency replacement buses will convey passengers between Gravesend and Dartford, calling all stations."
More to follow
- UPDATE: Man dies after being hit by train near Grove Park station
- Nevermind the Tube strike - now Southeastern trains through Lewisham are cancelled
- Crofton Park broken down freight train causes Thameslink and Southeastern delays until 1pm
- Southeastern expects disruption again all day after yesterday's derailment
- UPDATE: Train derailment means no Southeastern service ALL DAY from Lewisham to Charlton