GRAVESEND’S teenage X Factor starlet Tamera Foster has signed a major label record deal.
The former North West Kent college student, 17, is the newest and youngest star to be added to the roster of show supremo Simon Cowell’s label, Syco.
Tamera said: “I am so excited about being given this opportunity.
“I'm having an amazing time on tour but even more now, because I know straight after I can get into the studio and start to work on some new music for everyone who supports me.
“I'm very very lucky to have this chance as my first ever job and I've got so much to look forward to this year, exciting times ahead!"
The singer, who honed her vocals at Elim Pentecostal Church in All Saints’ Road, is currently on the X Factor live tour but will get working with Cowell’s team when it concludes.
Managing director of Syco Music, Sonny Takhar said: “We are thrilled that Tamera has chosen Syco Music as her label home. She is a bonafide star.”
- VIDEO: Hip-hop star falls into hole on stage during Drake show - so rapper offers 20,000 fans at The O2 a refund
- Little Mix to play show at historic Greenwich venue
- Unsigned soul singer from Catford tops BBC Sound Of 2017
- Concert in memory of Beckenham's David Bowie to be held on what would have been his 70th birthday
- VIDEO: South London band soundtrack John Lewis Christmas advert