Get involved: Send pictures, video, news and views - text NEWS SHOPPER to 80360 or email us
Gravesend X Factor star Tamera Foster signs with Simon Cowell's record label
GRAVESEND’S teenage X Factor starlet Tamera Foster has signed a major label record deal.
The former North West Kent college student, 17, is the newest and youngest star to be added to the roster of show supremo Simon Cowell’s label, Syco.
Tamera said: “I am so excited about being given this opportunity.
“I'm having an amazing time on tour but even more now, because I know straight after I can get into the studio and start to work on some new music for everyone who supports me.
“I'm very very lucky to have this chance as my first ever job and I've got so much to look forward to this year, exciting times ahead!"
The singer, who honed her vocals at Elim Pentecostal Church in All Saints’ Road, is currently on the X Factor live tour but will get working with Cowell’s team when it concludes.
Managing director of Syco Music, Sonny Takhar said: “We are thrilled that Tamera has chosen Syco Music as her label home. She is a bonafide star.”
- Interview: Deptford band Athlete ready for rare homecoming gig at On Blackheath festival
- South east London band RetroMuso serve up classic rock sound
- Classical music prodigy Chloe Hanslip to join Kent's young musicians in concert
- Nashville actor Sam Palladio's southern US accent was made in Sidcup
- VIDEO: Millwall fan band Exit Black excited by Lions link
Comments are closed on this article.