Users of Greenwich and Woolwich foot tunnels are being asked whether a law should be changed to allow cycling through the passages.
Around 80 per cent of cyclists ride their bikes through the narrow tunnels even though a bylaw currently prohibits cycling, skateboarding and rollerskating.
The Friends of Greenwich and Woolwich Foot Tunnels (Fogwoft) are seeking views on the best use of the tunnels, which are currently being refurbished.
They aim to find a way to reduce conflict between around 3,000 pedestrians and cyclists which pass through the passageways each day.
The informal survey will run until April 25 when any proposals will be submitted to Greenwich Council.
To have your say about the tunnels visit fogwoft.com/survey or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- UPDATE: Sewer in Sidcup collapses closing Main Road for 10 days
- 'She must be avoided': Hilarious sign warns of Barnehurst's 'dumpy pervert'
- 'Brits are the best': Chef Atik is on a mission to find great British curry cooks
- Can you help? Woman, 60, has necklace 'snatched' from neck in Gravesend
- UPDATE: Man, 18, charged with assault after police officer trapped between car and van in Swanley