Users of Greenwich and Woolwich foot tunnels are being asked whether a law should be changed to allow cycling through the passages.
Around 80 per cent of cyclists ride their bikes through the narrow tunnels even though a bylaw currently prohibits cycling, skateboarding and rollerskating.
The Friends of Greenwich and Woolwich Foot Tunnels (Fogwoft) are seeking views on the best use of the tunnels, which are currently being refurbished.
They aim to find a way to reduce conflict between around 3,000 pedestrians and cyclists which pass through the passageways each day.
The informal survey will run until April 25 when any proposals will be submitted to Greenwich Council.
To have your say about the tunnels visit fogwoft.com/survey or email email@example.com
- Man admits killing EastEnders actress Sian Blake and two children in Erith
- Two men knifed in separate stabbings across Lewisham
- TRAVEL: Crash causes more delays on Lewisham High Street
- TRAVEL WARNING: Dartford Crossing set for multiple closures in May
- Beckenham museum shortlisted for prestigious national award