Users of Greenwich and Woolwich foot tunnels are being asked whether a law should be changed to allow cycling through the passages.
Around 80 per cent of cyclists ride their bikes through the narrow tunnels even though a bylaw currently prohibits cycling, skateboarding and rollerskating.
The Friends of Greenwich and Woolwich Foot Tunnels (Fogwoft) are seeking views on the best use of the tunnels, which are currently being refurbished.
They aim to find a way to reduce conflict between around 3,000 pedestrians and cyclists which pass through the passageways each day.
The informal survey will run until April 25 when any proposals will be submitted to Greenwich Council.
To have your say about the tunnels visit fogwoft.com/survey or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- POLL: How has your household reacted to the global prosecco shortage?
- VIDEO: Dartford driver does quad bike wheelie on the A2
- Abbey Wood station closed after person hit by train
- Train strike's off but 'major engineering' works are still in place - here's what you need to know
- UPDATE Police issue fresh appeal to find 'vulnerable' missing girl, thought to be with man three times her age