Five people have been arrested after police seized drugs, stolen goods, weapons and £1,000 in cash after raids in Mottingham and St Mary Cray.
Officers from a number of Bromley’s policing units reported carrying out seven search warrants last week in an operation targeting criminal activity across the two areas.
The individuals were arrested on suspicion of possession with intent to supply drugs and handling stolen goods, a Met Police spokesman has said.
A “large quantity” of Class A and B drugs, eight stolen mobile phones and numerous counterfeit items were among the goods seized.
The police spokesman added that four males between the ages of 21 and 26 and a female, 32, have been called until dates in late April and May as investigations continue.
- Police 'told pupil having affair with Bexleyheath Academy teacher year before action taken'
- UPDATE: Is this Britain's worst family? Deptford killer's drunk sister smashes car into bus
- PICTURES AND VIDEO: Lewisham floods as River Ravensbourne burst its banks
- Bromley Council Leader "cannot ignore a gentleman with a £500 million cheque"
- Jeff Wayne's War of the Worlds coming to Greenwich on its way to final performance