Five people have been arrested after police seized drugs, stolen goods, weapons and £1,000 in cash after raids in Mottingham and St Mary Cray.
Officers from a number of Bromley’s policing units reported carrying out seven search warrants last week in an operation targeting criminal activity across the two areas.
The individuals were arrested on suspicion of possession with intent to supply drugs and handling stolen goods, a Met Police spokesman has said.
A “large quantity” of Class A and B drugs, eight stolen mobile phones and numerous counterfeit items were among the goods seized.
The police spokesman added that four males between the ages of 21 and 26 and a female, 32, have been called until dates in late April and May as investigations continue.
- Bromley fight leads to police seizing rocket launcher, machine gun and assault rifle
- CBeebies favourite In the Night Garden Live returns exclusively to Greenwich
- Builder knifed to death in 'violent and wholly unnecessary' attack
- Let Meowt! Forest Hill cat found trapped in telephone box five miles away
- Bromley man jailed after pinching purses on London Underground