Five people have been arrested after police seized drugs, stolen goods, weapons and £1,000 in cash after raids in Mottingham and St Mary Cray.
Officers from a number of Bromley’s policing units reported carrying out seven search warrants last week in an operation targeting criminal activity across the two areas.
The individuals were arrested on suspicion of possession with intent to supply drugs and handling stolen goods, a Met Police spokesman has said.
A “large quantity” of Class A and B drugs, eight stolen mobile phones and numerous counterfeit items were among the goods seized.
The police spokesman added that four males between the ages of 21 and 26 and a female, 32, have been called until dates in late April and May as investigations continue.
- Woman in critical condition after crash in Bexley
- 'Predatory paedophile' jailed for 21 years for raping boy and indecently assaulting three other children
- New quid on the block: Round pounds on way out with new coin arriving tomorrow
- Beckenham off-duty firefighter saved man's life when he suddenly stopped breathing at St Patrick's Day parade
- Car tax rules are changing this week and you could be paying more: Here's what you need to know