Arrests made in Mottingham and St Mary Cray after police seize drugs, stolen goods, weapons and cash (From News Shopper)
Get involved: Send pictures, video, news and views - text NEWS SHOPPER to 80360 or email us
Arrests made in Mottingham and St Mary Cray after police seize drugs, stolen goods, weapons and cash
Five people have been arrested after police seized drugs, stolen goods, weapons and £1,000 in cash after raids in Mottingham and St Mary Cray.
Officers from a number of Bromley’s policing units reported carrying out seven search warrants last week in an operation targeting criminal activity across the two areas.
The individuals were arrested on suspicion of possession with intent to supply drugs and handling stolen goods, a Met Police spokesman has said.
A “large quantity” of Class A and B drugs, eight stolen mobile phones and numerous counterfeit items were among the goods seized.
The police spokesman added that four males between the ages of 21 and 26 and a female, 32, have been called until dates in late April and May as investigations continue.
- UPDATE: Armed police in South Darenth after woman rushed to hospital
- PICTURED: Bexleyheath's Miss Universe finalist models lingerie live at Bluewater
- Classical music prodigy Chloe Hanslip to join Kent's young musicians in concert
- Popular Greenwich market wins award
- Old people's charity being 'thrown out' of Swanley base by council
Comments are closed on this article.