Five people have been arrested after police seized drugs, stolen goods, weapons and £1,000 in cash after raids in Mottingham and St Mary Cray.
Officers from a number of Bromley’s policing units reported carrying out seven search warrants last week in an operation targeting criminal activity across the two areas.
The individuals were arrested on suspicion of possession with intent to supply drugs and handling stolen goods, a Met Police spokesman has said.
A “large quantity” of Class A and B drugs, eight stolen mobile phones and numerous counterfeit items were among the goods seized.
The police spokesman added that four males between the ages of 21 and 26 and a female, 32, have been called until dates in late April and May as investigations continue.
- Teenager re-bailed in alleged Abbey Wood hit-and-run death probe
- West Wickham Operatic Society bags seven international awards
- Orpington High Street to close for Cycle Mania fun day
- Stat Chat: Is sense of adventure a sexy quality?
- Pet of the Day: Dave the bug provides lots of home comfort