Five people have been arrested after police seized drugs, stolen goods, weapons and £1,000 in cash after raids in Mottingham and St Mary Cray.
Officers from a number of Bromley’s policing units reported carrying out seven search warrants last week in an operation targeting criminal activity across the two areas.
The individuals were arrested on suspicion of possession with intent to supply drugs and handling stolen goods, a Met Police spokesman has said.
A “large quantity” of Class A and B drugs, eight stolen mobile phones and numerous counterfeit items were among the goods seized.
The police spokesman added that four males between the ages of 21 and 26 and a female, 32, have been called until dates in late April and May as investigations continue.
- Naked bald man seen 'aggressively masturbating' and 'grunting' in Grove Park
- Deptford Boxing Day burglar jailed
- Do you know this woman? Police are tracing her after pick-pocketing on 78-year-old woman
- Road to Parliament blog: Interesting, honest and polite - hustings are a far cry from TV debates
- Large cannabis factory dismantled by police in Lewisham