Harry Potter has paid a sensational visit to a Bromley school.
The boy wizard attended Breaside Preparatory School in Orchard Road, starting the day with a magnificent magic show alongside colleague Madame Sprout.
Lord Voldemort's nemesis also taught the children, who dressed up as their favourite Harry Potter characters, to fly on broomsticks.
Pupil Bella Franz-Marwick said: "We went into the hall to watch a magic show, it was amazing.
"Harry Potter and Madame Sprout made wizards money turn into 'muggle' money by placing the wizard money into a glass and setting fire to it.
"After that, we went to the science room and made potions.
"We also went down to the playground to play quiddich. I was a seeker and I caught the snitch."
The visit on March 6 was part of the school's World Book Day celebrations.
- Train strike's off but 'major engineering' works are still in place - here's what you need to know
- UPDATE Police issue fresh appeal to find 'vulnerable' missing girl, thought to be with man three times her age
- UPDATE: Teenage girl who disappeared from Sidcup with 51-year-old man escaped out of window, police say
- UPDATE: New Eltham travellers evicted from former Gaelic football pitch
- Bexley shops warned after £50 note scam