Harry Potter has paid a sensational visit to a Bromley school.
The boy wizard attended Breaside Preparatory School in Orchard Road, starting the day with a magnificent magic show alongside colleague Madame Sprout.
Lord Voldemort's nemesis also taught the children, who dressed up as their favourite Harry Potter characters, to fly on broomsticks.
Pupil Bella Franz-Marwick said: "We went into the hall to watch a magic show, it was amazing.
"Harry Potter and Madame Sprout made wizards money turn into 'muggle' money by placing the wizard money into a glass and setting fire to it.
"After that, we went to the science room and made potions.
"We also went down to the playground to play quiddich. I was a seeker and I caught the snitch."
The visit on March 6 was part of the school's World Book Day celebrations.
- JAILED: Broadchurch TV actor and 'sexual predator' who attacked sleeping woman at Blackheath party
- Fewer mentally ill people being locked up in London police cells, figures show
- Boy hit by car in Bexleyheath town centre
- Alleged serial killer befriended victim's boyfriend in Facebook 'cover-up', court hears
- Go Jane! Beckenham woman in The Great British Bake Off final tonight