Harry Potter has paid a sensational visit to a Bromley school.
The boy wizard attended Breaside Preparatory School in Orchard Road, starting the day with a magnificent magic show alongside colleague Madame Sprout.
Lord Voldemort's nemesis also taught the children, who dressed up as their favourite Harry Potter characters, to fly on broomsticks.
Pupil Bella Franz-Marwick said: "We went into the hall to watch a magic show, it was amazing.
"Harry Potter and Madame Sprout made wizards money turn into 'muggle' money by placing the wizard money into a glass and setting fire to it.
"After that, we went to the science room and made potions.
"We also went down to the playground to play quiddich. I was a seeker and I caught the snitch."
The visit on March 6 was part of the school's World Book Day celebrations.
- UPDATE: Trapped passengers rescued from top deck of bus after Bromley crash
- VIDEO: McDonald's worker fired after 'humiliating homeless man by throwing burger on the floor'
- APPEAL: Police looking for man who rubbed his groin on 16-year-old girl's back at Chislehurst bus stop
- CALL IN THE BUM SQUAD: Woolwich drug dealer caught after pooing himself jailed
- Police have 'plan in place' to deal with repeat of Northumberland Heath fight