Harry Potter has paid a sensational visit to a Bromley school.
The boy wizard attended Breaside Preparatory School in Orchard Road, starting the day with a magnificent magic show alongside colleague Madame Sprout.
Lord Voldemort's nemesis also taught the children, who dressed up as their favourite Harry Potter characters, to fly on broomsticks.
Pupil Bella Franz-Marwick said: "We went into the hall to watch a magic show, it was amazing.
"Harry Potter and Madame Sprout made wizards money turn into 'muggle' money by placing the wizard money into a glass and setting fire to it.
"After that, we went to the science room and made potions.
"We also went down to the playground to play quiddich. I was a seeker and I caught the snitch."
The visit on March 6 was part of the school's World Book Day celebrations.
- UPDATE: Two arrests after 15-year-old girl gang-raped in Bromley park
- JAILED: Lidl cashier who let customers through without paying for everything
- Traffic through New Cross after gas leak sparks emergency repairs
- 'Bigoted and xenophobic': Councillors at war following 'vile' and 'hateful' protest in Sidcup
- Travellers pitch up on empty Ikea site in north Greenwich