A man has been jailed for an assault outside a Bromley nightclub that left his victim in a critical condition.
Peter Reeves, 35, from Sheerness in Kent, appeared at Croydon Crown Court on March 3 and was put away for six years and nine months after pleading guilty to GBH with intent.
The court heard how in the early hours of Sunday, September 8, Reeves and another man were involved in an argument at the Bedrock club on Masons Hill.
Outside, Reeves gave the 40-year-old clubber serious head injuries and a broken jaw, leaving him in a critical condition at a south London hospital.
Reeves was arrested in Maidstone on September 27 and later charged. He was due to stand trial but changed his plea before the jury was sworn in.
- Woman, 88, dies after being hit by car in Northfleet
- What's On: 17 reasons to go out this week in south London
- 16-year-old boy fighting for his life after stabbing in Deptford
- Plan your tactics: Firms and staff urged to be flexible during Euro 2016
- Stop cold calls with a text OR use our 11 funny ways to deal with them instead