A man has been jailed for an assault outside a Bromley nightclub that left his victim in a critical condition.
Peter Reeves, 35, from Sheerness in Kent, appeared at Croydon Crown Court on March 3 and was put away for six years and nine months after pleading guilty to GBH with intent.
The court heard how in the early hours of Sunday, September 8, Reeves and another man were involved in an argument at the Bedrock club on Masons Hill.
Outside, Reeves gave the 40-year-old clubber serious head injuries and a broken jaw, leaving him in a critical condition at a south London hospital.
Reeves was arrested in Maidstone on September 27 and later charged. He was due to stand trial but changed his plea before the jury was sworn in.
- WATCH: Shocking video of man hit by driving instructor's car in Woolwich
- No more happy endings after New Cross 'sex cinema' is shut down
- PICTURED: Sidcup road closed both ways due to sinkhole
- 'She must be avoided': Hilarious sign warns of Barnehurst's 'dumpy pervert'
- Chart topper Jamie Lawson tells us how a chance meeting with Ed Sheeran in Balham changed his life