A man has been jailed for an assault outside a Bromley nightclub that left his victim in a critical condition.
Peter Reeves, 35, from Sheerness in Kent, appeared at Croydon Crown Court on March 3 and was put away for six years and nine months after pleading guilty to GBH with intent.
The court heard how in the early hours of Sunday, September 8, Reeves and another man were involved in an argument at the Bedrock club on Masons Hill.
Outside, Reeves gave the 40-year-old clubber serious head injuries and a broken jaw, leaving him in a critical condition at a south London hospital.
Reeves was arrested in Maidstone on September 27 and later charged. He was due to stand trial but changed his plea before the jury was sworn in.
- Can you help? Missing 15-year-old boy may be in Swanley
- Lidl recalls tins of herring because label fails to warn it contains fish
- WEATHER: Forecasters predict bank holiday washout but mini-HEATWAVE on its way
- Man convicted of crash which killed Eltham football coach in US, reports say
- Road in Greenwich named in London's top 20 pollution hotspots