A salesman has been convicted of stealing thousands of pounds from a car dealership in Bromley.
Daniel Jones, 33, of Clacton-on-Sea, pleaded guilty to two counts of theft at Croydon Crown Court on February 24.
In March last year Jones, while working as a sales assistant at WJ Kings in Bromley, sold a car and kept the £12,098 payment before disappearing.
Jones also admitted a similar offence against the AE Wilson dealership in Romford where he took a Ford Focus valued at around £500.
He was sentenced to 16 months in prison, suspended for two years, and is required to undertake a rehabilitation programme for 12 months.
The court also heard how Jones has used aliases Daniel James and Robert Hutchinson in the past and has previously been convicted for 12 fraud and theft offences.
- 'It was frightening': Bexleyheath boxer talks down 'dad-of-four' from jumping off bridge on A2
- Second arrest in Eltham murder investigation after man found dead
- Tributes to 'popular' Eltham man killed after 'single punch' attack in Blackheath
- Dog 'kicked in the willy' after weeing outside Hayes butcher shop
- Bexleyheath conjoined twins, with slim chance of survival, defy odds to start school together