A popular eatery in Petts Wood has closed unexpectedly due to ‘unforeseen circumstances’.
Petts Wood Cafe, next to the train station in West Approach, has a sign on the door stating it will remain shut until March 31.
The closure was announced this week, with a sign on the front apologising for any inconvenience caused.
Are you a sad regular customer or do you know why Petts Wood Cafe is not open at the moment? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- 5 reasons to go out this week: what's on in north kent and south east London
- Crayford micropub The Penny Farthing wins Bexley CAMRA's Pub of the Year
- Erith man died after being hit by train at Abbey Wood
- Resident's delight as police evict travellers from Avery Hill, Sidcup
- Teenage boy rescued from house fire in Abbey Wood