A shark fin has appeared in the lakes at West Wickham and could soon spoil the ducks’ bath time.
It was spotted this morning (March 14) at the flooded Sparrows Den rugby pitches in Addington Road by local resident and reporter Hannah Palmer.
Earlier this week it was reported a great white shark was crossing the Atlantic and was heading towards UK shores.
While on the same day (March 10) a band of rubber ducks moved into the West Wickham playing fields – a mother with an estimated 100 chicks.
One duck was caught by an anonymous resident and appears to bare the emblem of an online bath company.
But Bath Empire, based in the Midlands, said it had not helped the bathing companions set up camp at the playing fields.
Are ducks a 'dabblin? Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or tweet me @joshbythesea
- Bus driver describes finding man who wasn’t breathing in Bexleyheath and trying to get help
- ‘I don’t want to draw my curtains’: Anger after huge phone mast goes up due to council mistake
- An 18-year-old man is fighting for his life after being stabbed in broad daylight by a gang of youths
- Sudden death of ‘true gentleman’ could lead to heart screenings for Erith students
- Listen up, audio boffins think they've got the perfect way to put you in a good mood on train journeys