A shark fin has appeared in the lakes at West Wickham and could soon spoil the ducks’ bath time.
It was spotted this morning (March 14) at the flooded Sparrows Den rugby pitches in Addington Road by local resident and reporter Hannah Palmer.
Earlier this week it was reported a great white shark was crossing the Atlantic and was heading towards UK shores.
While on the same day (March 10) a band of rubber ducks moved into the West Wickham playing fields – a mother with an estimated 100 chicks.
One duck was caught by an anonymous resident and appears to bare the emblem of an online bath company.
But Bath Empire, based in the Midlands, said it had not helped the bathing companions set up camp at the playing fields.
Are ducks a 'dabblin? Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or tweet me @joshbythesea
- UPDATE: Two men arrested following armed bank robbery in Sydenham
- UPDATE: Man arrested on suspicion of murdering Nathan Murray in Sydenham
- Knifeman who attempted to rob victim when told to stop smoking cannabis on Crystal Palace train jailed
- Do you know these men? Police want to speak to them after betting shop burglary
- Epileptic Erith woman mistaken for a drug user during a fit thanks police officer who 'rescued her'