A shark fin has appeared in the lakes at West Wickham and could soon spoil the ducks’ bath time.
It was spotted this morning (March 14) at the flooded Sparrows Den rugby pitches in Addington Road by local resident and reporter Hannah Palmer.
Earlier this week it was reported a great white shark was crossing the Atlantic and was heading towards UK shores.
While on the same day (March 10) a band of rubber ducks moved into the West Wickham playing fields – a mother with an estimated 100 chicks.
One duck was caught by an anonymous resident and appears to bare the emblem of an online bath company.
But Bath Empire, based in the Midlands, said it had not helped the bathing companions set up camp at the playing fields.
Are ducks a 'dabblin? Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or tweet me @joshbythesea
- Man fighting for life in hospital after attack near O2 Arena
- REVEALED: The 10 emojis most used by people in the capital
- WEATHER: Spring is in the air as temperatures rival Mediterranean
- JAILED: Gang that tortured hostages with iron before leaving them in car boot
- Fraudster siphoned tens of thousands of pounds in land sale scam