A shark fin has appeared in the lakes at West Wickham and could soon spoil the ducks’ bath time.
It was spotted this morning (March 14) at the flooded Sparrows Den rugby pitches in Addington Road by local resident and reporter Hannah Palmer.
Earlier this week it was reported a great white shark was crossing the Atlantic and was heading towards UK shores.
While on the same day (March 10) a band of rubber ducks moved into the West Wickham playing fields – a mother with an estimated 100 chicks.
One duck was caught by an anonymous resident and appears to bare the emblem of an online bath company.
But Bath Empire, based in the Midlands, said it had not helped the bathing companions set up camp at the playing fields.
Are ducks a 'dabblin? Email me at email@example.com or tweet me @joshbythesea
- Men arrested in connection with Chislehurst rape and assault released without charge
- Pet of the Day: Cute dog and cute child best friends are winning combination
- London Mayor slams Airports Commission's rejection of 'Boris Island' as 'myopic'
- One million visitors expected for Greenwich Tall Ships Festival
- Eight people evacuated and 200m cordon set up due to overheating gas cylinder in Erith