A new space supporting small businesses has popped up in Sidcup High Street.
The multi-purpose area aims to encourage independent entrepreneurs as well as offering facilities for events.
Units at Sidcup and Co will be available to rent from £25 per month and 16 enterprises are on sale now offering clothing, accessories, homewares and luxury toiletries.
Bexley Council cabinet member for economic development and regeneration
Councillor Linda Bailey said: "Sidcup and Co will bring an exciting new dynamic to the high street.
"It has the potential to become a hub for creative entrepreneurs, enabling them to grow with the benefit of the knowledge and experience of similar businesses."
For more information, visit sidcupandco.com or call 020 8303 7777.
- UPDATE: Warning after mystery white powder 'poisons' Greenwich dogs
- Bromley schoolboy died after he was punched in the face unprovoked, court hears
- Ukip choose culture spokesman as candidate for Eltham election
- Northumberland Heath shops take on meningitis with fundraising week
- Shirtless man in two-hour police stand-off outside Lewisham Hospital