A new space supporting small businesses has popped up in Sidcup High Street.
The multi-purpose area aims to encourage independent entrepreneurs as well as offering facilities for events.
Units at Sidcup and Co will be available to rent from £25 per month and 16 enterprises are on sale now offering clothing, accessories, homewares and luxury toiletries.
Bexley Council cabinet member for economic development and regeneration
Councillor Linda Bailey said: "Sidcup and Co will bring an exciting new dynamic to the high street.
"It has the potential to become a hub for creative entrepreneurs, enabling them to grow with the benefit of the knowledge and experience of similar businesses."
For more information, visit sidcupandco.com or call 020 8303 7777.
- Gravesend drummer killed by telegraph pole set to be immortalised on band's EP
- UPDATE: Former boss Neil Warnock makes dramatic return to Crystal Palace
- 'Nightmare' Mottingham block of flats sees sewage come out of toilet and parts of building fall off
- Bromley and Bexley Scouts work with former street kids in Kenya
- Pop Idol Gareth Gates headed for Gravesend with Britain's Got Talent winner in tow