A new space supporting small businesses has popped up in Sidcup High Street.
The multi-purpose area aims to encourage independent entrepreneurs as well as offering facilities for events.
Units at Sidcup and Co will be available to rent from £25 per month and 16 enterprises are on sale now offering clothing, accessories, homewares and luxury toiletries.
Bexley Council cabinet member for economic development and regeneration
Councillor Linda Bailey said: "Sidcup and Co will bring an exciting new dynamic to the high street.
"It has the potential to become a hub for creative entrepreneurs, enabling them to grow with the benefit of the knowledge and experience of similar businesses."
For more information, visit sidcupandco.com or call 020 8303 7777.
- Video shows 'migrants being helped off lorry on M25 in Dartford'
- 'Huge milestone': Green light for 1,500 new Thamesmead homes as huge £1bn regeneration scheme starts
- Still taking its toll: Queen Elizabeth II Bridge at Dartford Crossing is a quarter of a century old
- 9 facts about the M25 as Britain's biggest car park and the road to hell turns 30
- Greenhithe police officer died during 'dangerous sex game', man accused of murdering him tells court