A new space supporting small businesses has popped up in Sidcup High Street.
The multi-purpose area aims to encourage independent entrepreneurs as well as offering facilities for events.
Units at Sidcup and Co will be available to rent from £25 per month and 16 enterprises are on sale now offering clothing, accessories, homewares and luxury toiletries.
Bexley Council cabinet member for economic development and regeneration
Councillor Linda Bailey said: "Sidcup and Co will bring an exciting new dynamic to the high street.
"It has the potential to become a hub for creative entrepreneurs, enabling them to grow with the benefit of the knowledge and experience of similar businesses."
For more information, visit sidcupandco.com or call 020 8303 7777.
- Woolwich drug dealer caught after pooing himself and revealing thousands of pounds worth of heroin
- Police name victims of Camber Sands beach tragedy as young men from Plumstead, Welling and Erith
- 'They couldn't swim': Dad of Erith brothers who died at Camber Sands asks why there was no lifeguard
- Thieves jailed after stealing life-saving equipment from Lewisham and Dartford fire stations
- South Darenth man jailed after trying to sell more than £200,000 worth of cocaine