A fun day at an Erith gym raised £630 to help send a group of kickboxers to the world championships.
The Nemesis Gym at the Erith Riverside Shopping Centre is sending two competitors to the International Sport Kickboxing World Championship in Malaysia in May.
Five fighters will also be heading to the International Federation of Muaythai Amateur World Championship in Spain in June.
Head coach Michael Tekyi was sponsored to get his armpits waxed, raising £231.
Visitors played pin the tail on the donkey, guess the weight of the cake and hook a duck and there was a raffle and tombola on March 8.
Mr Tekyi said: "We were thrilled with the turnout for our fun day and would like to thank everyone who attended.
"We never expected to raise this much and are overwhelmed with how generous everyone was."
Shopping centre manager Barry Owen added: "It’s fantastic Nemesis Gym was able to raise as much as they have done and it is a testament to how generous the people of Erith are.
"I wish the staff at Nemesis the best of luck in their continued fundraising efforts."
- Masked man smashes car window and stabs teenage driver during late-night attack in Kidbrooke
- Westminster terrorist was 'born in Dartford'
- Neighbours pay tribute to south London pensioner who was fifth person to die after Westminster terror attack
- Desperate fundraising appeal after little girl's headaches due to 'too much chocolate' turn out to be inoperable brain tumour
- Crystal Palace among Premier League clubs critisied by mental health charity for so far failing to meet disabled toilet promise