A fun day at an Erith gym raised £630 to help send a group of kickboxers to the world championships.
The Nemesis Gym at the Erith Riverside Shopping Centre is sending two competitors to the International Sport Kickboxing World Championship in Malaysia in May.
Five fighters will also be heading to the International Federation of Muaythai Amateur World Championship in Spain in June.
Head coach Michael Tekyi was sponsored to get his armpits waxed, raising £231.
Visitors played pin the tail on the donkey, guess the weight of the cake and hook a duck and there was a raffle and tombola on March 8.
Mr Tekyi said: "We were thrilled with the turnout for our fun day and would like to thank everyone who attended.
"We never expected to raise this much and are overwhelmed with how generous everyone was."
Shopping centre manager Barry Owen added: "It’s fantastic Nemesis Gym was able to raise as much as they have done and it is a testament to how generous the people of Erith are.
"I wish the staff at Nemesis the best of luck in their continued fundraising efforts."
- Police concern for missing Beckenham man, David Hopkins
- Five differences between the north and south - by a real northerner
- Missing teen Keiarni Hamilton-Hughes, 16, has links with Eltham
- Welling X Factor hopeful, Charlie Jones, urges fans to 'vote for Stereo Kicks' in Movie Week
- Work begins on Swanley Gateway