A man has been charged after an alleged abduction outside Crystal Palace station on Wednesday (March 12).
Oliver Spedding, aged 25, a labourer from Warner Road, Bromley, has been charged with common assault and criminal damage.
Police were called to the alleged abduction of a 26-year-old woman in Station Road, Anerley, at 5.34pm.
A crime scene was put in place and a police investigation launched.
Shortly before 6pm, a van was stopped in Beckenham Road and the driver arrested.
The woman was also in the van. She was unhurt.
Spedding has been remanded in custody to appear at Bromley Magistrates' Court today (March 14).
He and the woman are known to each other.
- Northfleet pervert jailed after vigilante group tricks him to meet fake schoolgirl for sex
- Terror arrest after 'bomb' alert at North Greenwich station
- Family of Eltham parliament engineer who died from asbestos-related cancer launch legal battle
- Murder accused 'may have cooked and eaten parts of' Greenhithe police officer
- UPDATE: Boy taken to hospital after Chislehurst crash