A man has been charged after an alleged abduction outside Crystal Palace station on Wednesday (March 12).
Oliver Spedding, aged 25, a labourer from Warner Road, Bromley, has been charged with common assault and criminal damage.
Police were called to the alleged abduction of a 26-year-old woman in Station Road, Anerley, at 5.34pm.
A crime scene was put in place and a police investigation launched.
Shortly before 6pm, a van was stopped in Beckenham Road and the driver arrested.
The woman was also in the van. She was unhurt.
Spedding has been remanded in custody to appear at Bromley Magistrates' Court today (March 14).
He and the woman are known to each other.
- Top five must read stories
- UPDATE: Police find missing 91-year-old from Meopham
- Crystal Palace paramedic sets up life saving course
- Pensioner with dementia missing from Sidcup
- POLL: Study shows people turn to takeaways and alcohol when stressed out