A man has been charged after an alleged abduction outside Crystal Palace station on Wednesday (March 12).
Oliver Spedding, aged 25, a labourer from Warner Road, Bromley, has been charged with common assault and criminal damage.
Police were called to the alleged abduction of a 26-year-old woman in Station Road, Anerley, at 5.34pm.
A crime scene was put in place and a police investigation launched.
Shortly before 6pm, a van was stopped in Beckenham Road and the driver arrested.
The woman was also in the van. She was unhurt.
Spedding has been remanded in custody to appear at Bromley Magistrates' Court today (March 14).
He and the woman are known to each other.
- Man, 58, charged with murder after body found in Deptford
- Is this Britain's worst family? Deptford killer's drunk sister smashes car into bus
- Mottingham residents claim they are living 'in the dark ages'
- Anerley man charged with raping 15-year-old schoolgirl and two other sex offences
- What's on this weekend (November 22 and 23)