A man has been charged after an alleged abduction outside Crystal Palace station on Wednesday (March 12).
Oliver Spedding, aged 25, a labourer from Warner Road, Bromley, has been charged with common assault and criminal damage.
Police were called to the alleged abduction of a 26-year-old woman in Station Road, Anerley, at 5.34pm.
A crime scene was put in place and a police investigation launched.
Shortly before 6pm, a van was stopped in Beckenham Road and the driver arrested.
The woman was also in the van. She was unhurt.
Spedding has been remanded in custody to appear at Bromley Magistrates' Court today (March 14).
He and the woman are known to each other.
- Live: Sadiq Khan set to eventually be London Mayor after final result is put back
- Sadiq Khan beats Zac Goldsmith to become the new Mayor of London
- UPDATE: Sidcup man 'with the biggest heart' killed by train near Dartford station named as Leon Coulthard
- 'Watch over us': Lewisham murder victim named as friends pay tribute
- UPDATE: Road closures in place as firefighters battle Bromley fire