A man has been charged after an alleged abduction outside Crystal Palace station on Wednesday (March 12).
Oliver Spedding, aged 25, a labourer from Warner Road, Bromley, has been charged with common assault and criminal damage.
Police were called to the alleged abduction of a 26-year-old woman in Station Road, Anerley, at 5.34pm.
A crime scene was put in place and a police investigation launched.
Shortly before 6pm, a van was stopped in Beckenham Road and the driver arrested.
The woman was also in the van. She was unhurt.
Spedding has been remanded in custody to appear at Bromley Magistrates' Court today (March 14).
He and the woman are known to each other.
- 'There was blood all over the floor': Fight breaks out in Sidcup curry house
- PICTURED: Private jet in crash at Biggin Hill Airport
- Northfleet man who raped woman after hitting her head repeatedly against wall jailed
- How will your commute be affected by London Bridge station closure?
- Gun disguised as walking stick handed over to Bromley police during Met amnesty