A man has been charged after an alleged abduction outside Crystal Palace station on Wednesday (March 12).
Oliver Spedding, aged 25, a labourer from Warner Road, Bromley, has been charged with common assault and criminal damage.
Police were called to the alleged abduction of a 26-year-old woman in Station Road, Anerley, at 5.34pm.
A crime scene was put in place and a police investigation launched.
Shortly before 6pm, a van was stopped in Beckenham Road and the driver arrested.
The woman was also in the van. She was unhurt.
Spedding has been remanded in custody to appear at Bromley Magistrates' Court today (March 14).
He and the woman are known to each other.
- PICTURED: Orchestra travel by air, land and water to launch Classical season
- Belvedere Splash Park could close as part of £50 million funding squeeze
- Vandals who smashed up Dartford pet ambulance 'as low as you can get'
- INTERVIEW: Southeastern's new managing director on 'big changes' to services in south-east London and north Kent
- PICTURED: Shampan celebrates 25 years and plans new restaurant