A Belvedere nursery and a Welling primary school dressed up to the nines to celebrate World Book Day.
Chestnut Tree Day Nursery in upper Belvedere welcomed a cowboy, a Gruffalo, Spiderman and a fairy.
Youngsters aged from three months to five years at the Knuxley Road nursery were asked to dress up as their favourite story characters.
Senior in the toddler room Martina Kernan said: "The children all had a fantastic day.
"They enjoyed the dressing up and I think it gave them more of an understanding about different story characters and other books that are out there."
It was hard to tell all the children apart at East Wickham Primary Academy in Welling on March 6.
That’s because Where’s Wally was the theme as the school took pictures of all its red-and-white-striped pupils to go in its own book based on the popular series.
Wickham Street school head teacher James Ellis said: "The kids really enjoyed it.
"I think they liked the fact they could walk up and down the corridor calling each other ‘Wally’."
- Was your child given this? Product recall for Orpington's Santa grotto toys after safety fears
- Abbey Wood mum sentenced for being drunk in charge of small child
- Car collides with wall and lands on roof in Gravesend
- VIDEO: Merry Christmas message to seven-year-old Slade Green cancer sufferer
- Orpington man arrested after dawn drugs raid