A Belvedere nursery and a Welling primary school dressed up to the nines to celebrate World Book Day.
Chestnut Tree Day Nursery in upper Belvedere welcomed a cowboy, a Gruffalo, Spiderman and a fairy.
Youngsters aged from three months to five years at the Knuxley Road nursery were asked to dress up as their favourite story characters.
Senior in the toddler room Martina Kernan said: "The children all had a fantastic day.
"They enjoyed the dressing up and I think it gave them more of an understanding about different story characters and other books that are out there."
It was hard to tell all the children apart at East Wickham Primary Academy in Welling on March 6.
That’s because Where’s Wally was the theme as the school took pictures of all its red-and-white-striped pupils to go in its own book based on the popular series.
Wickham Street school head teacher James Ellis said: "The kids really enjoyed it.
"I think they liked the fact they could walk up and down the corridor calling each other ‘Wally’."
- Pet of the Day: Moana goes undercover
- Lewisham and Greenwich pair jailed with gang of eight for smuggling cocaine worth millions in banana crates
- Dartford motorcyclist killed in van collision
- Dartford bridge car accident results in lorry spillage
- Traffic Update: Delays and possible cancellations on trains between Dartford and London Bridge