Lewisham rapper Professor Green has been charged with drink-driving following an incident on the road where he lives.
The 30-year-old was arrested on suspicion of drink-driving and later rearrested for allegedly perverting the course of justice in November.
It came after police attended reports a man had been robbed in Tyrwhitt Road, Lewisham, at around 2.40am on November 3.
When officers arrived at the scene they discovered a Mercedes had been in a crash with a van and arrested the rapper on suspicion of drink-driving.
There were no reports of any injuries.
The I Need You Tonight singer, whose real name is Stephen Manderson, was bailed to appear yesterday at a south east London police station and was subsequently charged with drink-driving.
The Crown Prosecution Service decided not to pursue allegations he had perverted the course of justice.
A Met spokesman said: "Stephen Manderson, aged 30, of Tyrwhitt Road, has been charged with drink-driving following an incident on November 3 in Tyrwhitt Road.
"He will appear on bail at Bromley Magistrates' Court on March 20."
- 'Pools of blood' after teenage boy stabbed in Lewisham Shopping Centre
- Crayford boy refuses to attend school after being dropped from top set of classes
- People led to safety as man is seen holding 'giant axe' in Sidcup
- Man rushed to hospital after stabbing in Eltham
- Swanley by-election triggered following death of Swanley councillor