Man rushed to hospital after two lorry M20 slip road crash at Swanley Interchange (From News Shopper)
Get involved: Send pictures, video, news and views - text NEWS SHOPPER to 80360 or email us
Man rushed to hospital after two lorry M20 slip road crash at Swanley Interchange
A lorry driver was rushed to hospital following a two lorry crash which closed a slip road onto the M20 at the Swanley Interchange.
Both lanes were blocked on the clockwise fast slip of the M25 onto the coastbound M20 following the incident at around 5.40am yesterday.
A 41-year-old man in charge of one of the lorries was rushed to King's College Hospital by road ambulance following the smash, which badly damaged the cab of his vehicle.
He was suffering from abdomen and lower leg injuries initially thought to be serious but which have since been classed as minor.
A Kent Police Serious Collision Investigation Unit was on the scene until 11.45am dealing with the recovery mission.
Traffic was able to join the M20 coastbound from the M25 roundabout at Junction 3 but congestion was heavy back to Junction 2.
Witnesses or anyone with information is asked to contact the Serious Collision Investigation Unit on 01622 798538.
See our traffic feed for updates.
- Greenwich Council sign says 'No dumping' but what if someone needs to go?
- Bromley couple convicted of benefit fraud after running undeclared business on eBay
- WIN! Tickets to Denise Van Outen's one-woman show in the West End
- MP Teresa Pearce's 'heart goes out to family of boy killed on Thamesmead road'
- Bromley a cappella group to host candlelit vigil to mark First World War centenary
Comments are closed on this article.