Drivers faced traffic in Shooters Hill this morning (March 11) after a crash between a car and a people carrier.
Police were called to the junction of Donaldson Road and A207 Shooters Hill Road at around 6am to reports of a collision between two vehicles.
A spokesman for the Met says London Ambulance Service was declined by both parties and officers helped move the vehicles off the road.
- EU referendum results and reactions for SE London and north Kent - how did your borough vote?
- Former Queen Elizabeth Hospital gynaecologist guilty of series of sex assaults on patients
- Man, 26, arrested over burglary at Gravesend gurdwara
- David Cameron to RESIGN as Britain votes to leave European Union
- Heavy traffic at Blackwall Tunnel due to TWO broken down vehicles