Drivers faced traffic in Shooters Hill this morning (March 11) after a crash between a car and a people carrier.
Police were called to the junction of Donaldson Road and A207 Shooters Hill Road at around 6am to reports of a collision between two vehicles.
A spokesman for the Met says London Ambulance Service was declined by both parties and officers helped move the vehicles off the road.
- Teenager almost blew up North Greenwich Tube station with homemade bomb, court hears
- Man dies after being found by police in Bexleyheath
- A man has been stabbed outside a primary school in Plumstead
- 'Bad deal': It costs £500 more to travel from this train station than another just three minutes away
- Updated: 15-year-old boy charged in Kidbrooke park knifepoint rape investigation