Drivers faced traffic in Shooters Hill this morning (March 11) after a crash between a car and a people carrier.
Police were called to the junction of Donaldson Road and A207 Shooters Hill Road at around 6am to reports of a collision between two vehicles.
A spokesman for the Met says London Ambulance Service was declined by both parties and officers helped move the vehicles off the road.
- UPDATE: Crystal Palace fan tracks down woman he met on train after viral Twitter plea
- VIDEO: 'I'm not scared anymore' - Slade Green 7-year-old gives emotional speech about cancer treatment
- Heartless thieves steal family heirlooms from 65-year-old’s Beckenham home
- Goldsmiths memorial service remembers Holocaust victims and survivors
- Erith man with spine condition wins employment tribunal