Drivers faced traffic in Shooters Hill this morning (March 11) after a crash between a car and a people carrier.
Police were called to the junction of Donaldson Road and A207 Shooters Hill Road at around 6am to reports of a collision between two vehicles.
A spokesman for the Met says London Ambulance Service was declined by both parties and officers helped move the vehicles off the road.
- Father, son and daughter sentenced after Dartford-bound train attack in front of terrified passengers
- Critically acclaimed movie shot in Charlton set for high definition re-release
- Crash causes chaos at the Dartford Crossing
- Bexley mayor joins in fun at the stables
- Bromley woman's struggle with cancer after doctors wrongly attribute her symptoms to pregnancy