Drivers faced traffic in Shooters Hill this morning (March 11) after a crash between a car and a people carrier.
Police were called to the junction of Donaldson Road and A207 Shooters Hill Road at around 6am to reports of a collision between two vehicles.
A spokesman for the Met says London Ambulance Service was declined by both parties and officers helped move the vehicles off the road.
- Arson attack on Greenwich petrol station - suspect caught on camera
- Stars of Second World War themed Lotty's War visit Dartford Museum
- Bromley police cadets hear dramatic story of Holocaust survivor
- Ladywell leisure centre 'pop-up village' approved
- Kidbrooke mum accused of terrorism offences to be quizzed for another week