A Gravesend café was the venue for the latest scene in a BBC crime drama featuring a former Eastenders star.
Jo Joyner is starring in The Interceptor which yesterday followed a top secret law enforcement team called the UNIT all the way to Nell’s Café.
The team is tasked with hunting some of Britain’s most dangerous criminals - a mission which took them to the eatery in Marling Cross near the A2 yesterday.
Jo, best known for playing Albert Square’s Tanya Branning for seven years from 2006 to 2013, plays the wife of the UNIT’s main protagonist in the eight-part series.
The crew also parked up some of their gear little more than a mile away in the car park of Cascades Leisure Centre in Thong Lane.
Gravesend has a proud history in film and television with actress Gemma Arterton hailing from the town.
Jason Bourne franchise director Paul Greengrass is a former Gravesend Grammar School pupil and will be appearing at Woodville Halls later this month.
The Interceptors will go out in the autumn on BBC One.
- VIDEO: Bird's eye view: Shopper chopper shows Petts Wood from above
- VIDEO: 'Sickening' Deptford investment video sparks backlash
- Dartford charity toy appeal calls for your spare Christmas presents
- Christmas taste test: which supermarket's Christmas Pudding is best?
- Could Facebook have helped prevent Lee Rigby murder?