GROWING up has lots of milestones and one of which, according to research, is being tall enough to go on the best rollercoasters.
To celebrate its reopening on March 20, Thorpe Park is having a Happy Height Day.
Research has shown that the average age a child reaches the magical height of 1.4m, where they can ride the biggest rollercoasters at the theme park, is 10.
The first 500 children through the doors between 1.4m and 1.5m on Saturday, March 22, and Sunday, March 23, will get free entry for them and a guest.
Terms and conditions apply, go to thorpepark.com
- Limited edition Marvel Avengers artwork goes on display at Bluewater
- What's on this weekend: 13 great shows, gigs and family events in south east London and north Kent (March 28 and 29)
- 10 things you might not know about Greenwich’s Royal Observatory
- Get outdoors in south east London's green chain this spring
- Grayson Perry unveils museum at infamous Beckenham mental hospital