GROWING up has lots of milestones and one of which, according to research, is being tall enough to go on the best rollercoasters.
To celebrate its reopening on March 20, Thorpe Park is having a Happy Height Day.
Research has shown that the average age a child reaches the magical height of 1.4m, where they can ride the biggest rollercoasters at the theme park, is 10.
The first 500 children through the doors between 1.4m and 1.5m on Saturday, March 22, and Sunday, March 23, will get free entry for them and a guest.
Terms and conditions apply, go to thorpepark.com
- What's on this weekend in south east London and north Kent (Nov 29 and 30)
- UPDATED: 5 things to see and do in...Deptford
- What's on this weekend (November 22 and 23)
- National Trust’s best winter walks in Kent
- Snow in Blackheath this December