Organisers of the eighth Crystal Palace Overground Festival are calling for acts to perform at this year’s event.
Those behind the London showcase are asking bands, artists or anyone with something creative to offer to apply for a spot by Sunday March 23.
The festival, which takes place at venues across Crystal Palace, has its main music stage at Westow Park and last year over 200 acts were said to apply for just eight spaces.
Musical director Daphnea Wenham has been involved for the past three years and said all “original music styles are welcome.”
She added: “It’s a great opportunity for bands looking to gain exposure so if you think you've got something to contribute; we want to hear from you.”
The event this year will take place over June 26-29. To find out more, visit the festival website www.crystalpalacefestival.org
- Motorists can now challenge parking tickets for £5
- Bromley storms into Top 50 best places to live in UK
- Bumper day for seals in Dartford
- Biggin Hill school raises cash for charity through festive jumper day
- Staff, students and rotarians in series of Erith charity walks