Organisers of the eighth Crystal Palace Overground Festival are calling for acts to perform at this year’s event.
Those behind the London showcase are asking bands, artists or anyone with something creative to offer to apply for a spot by Sunday March 23.
The festival, which takes place at venues across Crystal Palace, has its main music stage at Westow Park and last year over 200 acts were said to apply for just eight spaces.
Musical director Daphnea Wenham has been involved for the past three years and said all “original music styles are welcome.”
She added: “It’s a great opportunity for bands looking to gain exposure so if you think you've got something to contribute; we want to hear from you.”
The event this year will take place over June 26-29. To find out more, visit the festival website www.crystalpalacefestival.org
- 'Pools of blood' after teenage boy stabbed in Lewisham Shopping Centre
- Crayford boy refuses to attend school after being dropped from top set of classes
- People led to safety as man is seen holding 'giant axe' in Sidcup
- Man rushed to hospital after stabbing in Eltham
- Swanley by-election triggered following death of Swanley councillor