Get involved: Send pictures, video, news and views - text NEWS SHOPPER to 80360 or email us
Crystal Palace Overground Festival organisers call for acts to get involved
Organisers of the eighth Crystal Palace Overground Festival are calling for acts to perform at this year’s event.
Those behind the London showcase are asking bands, artists or anyone with something creative to offer to apply for a spot by Sunday March 23.
The festival, which takes place at venues across Crystal Palace, has its main music stage at Westow Park and last year over 200 acts were said to apply for just eight spaces.
Musical director Daphnea Wenham has been involved for the past three years and said all “original music styles are welcome.”
She added: “It’s a great opportunity for bands looking to gain exposure so if you think you've got something to contribute; we want to hear from you.”
The event this year will take place over June 26-29. To find out more, visit the festival website www.crystalpalacefestival.org
- UPDATE: Man, 21, hit by car in Catford was 'arguing with his girlfriend' just before accident
- Angry parents protest against Gravesend headteacher, while 25 teachers leave school
- Design for Biggin Hill heritage centre approved by Bromley Council
- Bromley man arrested after cannabis drugs bust
- PHOTOS: Group behind £90 million Bromley development starts small with new church garden
Comments are closed on this article.