Organisers of the eighth Crystal Palace Overground Festival are calling for acts to perform at this year’s event.
Those behind the London showcase are asking bands, artists or anyone with something creative to offer to apply for a spot by Sunday March 23.
The festival, which takes place at venues across Crystal Palace, has its main music stage at Westow Park and last year over 200 acts were said to apply for just eight spaces.
Musical director Daphnea Wenham has been involved for the past three years and said all “original music styles are welcome.”
She added: “It’s a great opportunity for bands looking to gain exposure so if you think you've got something to contribute; we want to hear from you.”
The event this year will take place over June 26-29. To find out more, visit the festival website www.crystalpalacefestival.org
- Delay in Stone Crossing footbridge build slammed by council and MP
- Consulation to extend Bakerloo line to Lewisham begins with proposed start date sooner than expected
- Stat Chat: Fear of terrorism rises but what else are we afraid of?
- Pet of the Day: Duke will greet you with a bark and give a high-five
- VIDEO: Joyrider on run from police hits Blackfen house 'like a bomb'