Three women have been arrested after a stabbed man burst into an Abbey Wood newsagent claiming to have been knifed and begging the shopkeeper to call an ambulance.
According to witnesses the man, looked "looked like he'd been in a fight", when he stumbled into the shop at around 7.30am on Saturday (March 8).
He then sat outside the parade of shops and waited for emergency services to arrive.
A spokeswoman for the London Ambulance Service said they sent a single responder in a car and one ambulance to the scene.
She said: "Our staff treated a man, reported to be in his 20s, for stab wounds.
"He was taken as a priority to hospital."
The man's injuries are not thought to be life-changing.
A spokeswoman for Greenwich police said three women were subsequently arrested on suspicion of GBH and attempting to pervert the course of justice.
- Strictly Come Dancing live tour announced featuring Greenwich shows
- Teenager re-bailed in alleged Abbey Wood hit-and-run death probe
- West Wickham Operatic Society bags seven international awards
- Orpington High Street to close for Cycle Mania fun day
- Stat Chat: Is sense of adventure a sexy quality?