Three women have been arrested after a stabbed man burst into an Abbey Wood newsagent claiming to have been knifed and begging the shopkeeper to call an ambulance.
According to witnesses the man, looked "looked like he'd been in a fight", when he stumbled into the shop at around 7.30am on Saturday (March 8).
He then sat outside the parade of shops and waited for emergency services to arrive.
A spokeswoman for the London Ambulance Service said they sent a single responder in a car and one ambulance to the scene.
She said: "Our staff treated a man, reported to be in his 20s, for stab wounds.
"He was taken as a priority to hospital."
The man's injuries are not thought to be life-changing.
A spokeswoman for Greenwich police said three women were subsequently arrested on suspicion of GBH and attempting to pervert the course of justice.
- VIDEO: Sex at The Valley? Charlton fans filmed frolicking on centre circle
- Kanye West pops into Greenwich Nando's - and then performs with Lewisham rapper at Brits
- Let them eat cake! St Mary Cray tearoom appeals for a successor
- Youth found guilty of murdering James Hunter in Sydenham
- Chance to quiz Kent Police and Crime Commissioner Ann Barnes in live web chat