A missing teenager from St Paul’s Cray who had been missing since January has been found safe and well, police have reported.
Oliver Cooke, 15, had been last seen on Wednesday January 29 at his home in Walsingham Road, sparking an appeal for information.
Officers were concerned for his safety and welfare due to his mental well-being and believed the youth to be in the Crays area of Orpington.
But today (March 10) the MET announced Oliver had been found. No other information has been made available at this time.
- Bromley fight sees police seize rocket launcher, machine gun and assault rifle
- Southeastern declare that rail 'performance was good last week'
- Forest Hill Lib Dem standing for Lewisham West and Penge at election
- Mysterious creature checks in to Travelodge
- Punters unite to 'save' Lewisham pub and live music venue