A missing teenager from St Paul’s Cray who had been missing since January has been found safe and well, police have reported.
Oliver Cooke, 15, had been last seen on Wednesday January 29 at his home in Walsingham Road, sparking an appeal for information.
Officers were concerned for his safety and welfare due to his mental well-being and believed the youth to be in the Crays area of Orpington.
But today (March 10) the MET announced Oliver had been found. No other information has been made available at this time.
- UPDATE: Two arrests after 15-year-old girl gang-raped in Bromley park
- JAILED: Lidl cashier who let customers through without paying for everything
- Traffic through New Cross after gas leak sparks emergency repairs
- 'Bigoted and xenophobic': Councillors at war following 'vile' and 'hateful' protest in Sidcup
- Travellers pitch up on empty Ikea site in north Greenwich