A missing teenager from St Paul’s Cray who had been missing since January has been found safe and well, police have reported.
Oliver Cooke, 15, had been last seen on Wednesday January 29 at his home in Walsingham Road, sparking an appeal for information.
Officers were concerned for his safety and welfare due to his mental well-being and believed the youth to be in the Crays area of Orpington.
But today (March 10) the MET announced Oliver had been found. No other information has been made available at this time.
- Greenwich woman jailed after strangling mum to death in Plumstead because she 'thought she was a witch'
- TRAVEL WARNING: Miles of traffic after car bursts into flames on A2
- Family of expectant dad who died in car crash in Darenth issue touching tribute
- Residents' concern as travellers pitch up in Winn's Common, Plumstead
- Second sink hole in two weeks emerges in Bexley