A missing teenager from St Paul’s Cray who had been missing since January has been found safe and well, police have reported.
Oliver Cooke, 15, had been last seen on Wednesday January 29 at his home in Walsingham Road, sparking an appeal for information.
Officers were concerned for his safety and welfare due to his mental well-being and believed the youth to be in the Crays area of Orpington.
But today (March 10) the MET announced Oliver had been found. No other information has been made available at this time.
- Police concern for missing Beckenham man, David Hopkins
- Five differences between the north and south - by a real northerner
- Missing teen Keiarni Hamilton-Hughes, 16, has links with Eltham
- Welling X Factor hopeful, Charlie Jones, urges fans to 'vote for Stereo Kicks' in Movie Week
- Work begins on Swanley Gateway