A missing teenager from St Paul’s Cray who had been missing since January has been found safe and well, police have reported.
Oliver Cooke, 15, had been last seen on Wednesday January 29 at his home in Walsingham Road, sparking an appeal for information.
Officers were concerned for his safety and welfare due to his mental well-being and believed the youth to be in the Crays area of Orpington.
But today (March 10) the MET announced Oliver had been found. No other information has been made available at this time.
- Motorists can now challenge parking tickets for £5
- Bromley storms into Top 50 best places to live in UK
- Bumper day for seals in Dartford
- Biggin Hill school raises cash for charity through festive jumper day
- Staff, students and rotarians in series of Erith charity walks