Britain's Got Talent semi-finalists The Zimmers were one of the bands interviewed by a Radio Caroline DJ in Orpington last month.
The classically-aged members were performing for a new YouTube series called Talent In Focus, filmed over February 19-21 February.
Guests from the local music world were involved in the videos, as well as a visit from US group The Billy Walton band who toured the famous Radio Caroline ship Ross Revenge, home of the UK’s first pirate station.
It is celebrating 50 years on air this year and to mark the occasion station DJ Steve Anthony interviewed acts including The Zimmers, Dave Thomas, and The Dave Jackson Band. The recordings are due out in the coming months.
Sam Brown, of Goldview Entertainment, which is running the project alongside a marketing and music agency, said working with the radio host was “wonderful.”
He added: “I am looking forward to publishing videos of the acts. All of them were memorable, top quality musicians.”
Apart from the shoot on the Ross Revenge, the videos were filmed at the Temple Church in St Mary Cray, Orpington, Kent.
- Grove Park dog which attacked policeman is stabbed to death during attempted drugs raid
- What's on this weekend in south east London and north Kent (Nov 29 and 30)
- Phoenix and Wide Horizons Lewisham project bags £50,000 People's Millions prize
- Mystery of Thamesmead beeping noise solved
- Higham private school headteacher did not abuse expenses, report finds