Britain's Got Talent semi-finalists The Zimmers were one of the bands interviewed by a Radio Caroline DJ in Orpington last month.
The classically-aged members were performing for a new YouTube series called Talent In Focus, filmed over February 19-21 February.
Guests from the local music world were involved in the videos, as well as a visit from US group The Billy Walton band who toured the famous Radio Caroline ship Ross Revenge, home of the UK’s first pirate station.
It is celebrating 50 years on air this year and to mark the occasion station DJ Steve Anthony interviewed acts including The Zimmers, Dave Thomas, and The Dave Jackson Band. The recordings are due out in the coming months.
Sam Brown, of Goldview Entertainment, which is running the project alongside a marketing and music agency, said working with the radio host was “wonderful.”
He added: “I am looking forward to publishing videos of the acts. All of them were memorable, top quality musicians.”
Apart from the shoot on the Ross Revenge, the videos were filmed at the Temple Church in St Mary Cray, Orpington, Kent.
- Stat Chat: What are our favourite meals and how many of us can actually cook them?
- Pet of the Day: Tiquey’s a pretty boy, then
- VIDEO: Man left with head injuries after assault in Slade Green
- 'Hugely proud' Michelin starred chef Atul Kochhar celebrates Petts Wood's Indian Essence's Bib Gourmand
- George Verrier fundraiser in Welling attended by Capital Radio DJ Dave Berry