Britain's Got Talent semi-finalists The Zimmers were one of the bands interviewed by a Radio Caroline DJ in Orpington last month.
The classically-aged members were performing for a new YouTube series called Talent In Focus, filmed over February 19-21 February.
Guests from the local music world were involved in the videos, as well as a visit from US group The Billy Walton band who toured the famous Radio Caroline ship Ross Revenge, home of the UK’s first pirate station.
It is celebrating 50 years on air this year and to mark the occasion station DJ Steve Anthony interviewed acts including The Zimmers, Dave Thomas, and The Dave Jackson Band. The recordings are due out in the coming months.
Sam Brown, of Goldview Entertainment, which is running the project alongside a marketing and music agency, said working with the radio host was “wonderful.”
He added: “I am looking forward to publishing videos of the acts. All of them were memorable, top quality musicians.”
Apart from the shoot on the Ross Revenge, the videos were filmed at the Temple Church in St Mary Cray, Orpington, Kent.
- Runner helping exhausted athlete over finishing line 'is what London Marathon is all about'
- North Korea accused of using south London-based insurers to fund nuclear weapons programme
- Water stations, urinal bays and MP runners: The 2017 London Marathon in numbers
- Police arrest man on suspicion of funding terrorism
- Record number of runners to take on today's London Marathon