Britain's Got Talent semi-finalists The Zimmers were one of the bands interviewed by a Radio Caroline DJ in Orpington last month.
The classically-aged members were performing for a new YouTube series called Talent In Focus, filmed over February 19-21 February.
Guests from the local music world were involved in the videos, as well as a visit from US group The Billy Walton band who toured the famous Radio Caroline ship Ross Revenge, home of the UK’s first pirate station.
It is celebrating 50 years on air this year and to mark the occasion station DJ Steve Anthony interviewed acts including The Zimmers, Dave Thomas, and The Dave Jackson Band. The recordings are due out in the coming months.
Sam Brown, of Goldview Entertainment, which is running the project alongside a marketing and music agency, said working with the radio host was “wonderful.”
He added: “I am looking forward to publishing videos of the acts. All of them were memorable, top quality musicians.”
Apart from the shoot on the Ross Revenge, the videos were filmed at the Temple Church in St Mary Cray, Orpington, Kent.
- This 'wasted opportunity' could unlock space for thousands of new homes in London
- Three teenagers jailed for 37 years for manslaughter of Deptford student Myron Yarde
- UPDATE: More on its way? Flood and traffic warnings in place after first snow of 2017
- GALLERY: Your pictures of the first snow of 2017
- Tests show 75 per cent cut to spread of cancer