Two men accused of kidnap and robbery in Petts Wood after an alleged carjacking will appear at Croydon Crown Court later this month.
David Moody, 40, of Godstow Road, Greenwich, and Danny Crawley, 33, from Sutton, are accused of kidnapping Charles Warr in Station Square on October 30 last year.
Both are also accused of robbing the victim of a £75,000 Aston Martin Vantage car, a Rolex watch and £100 cash.
Police were first alerted to the crime on the night of October 30 by a witness who called to say they had seen a carjacking.
Police say the victim reported being driven around south London before he eventually managed to escape in Thamesmead.
An appeal was launched to identify a man who was captured on CCTV in the BP garage in Perry Street, Chislehurst.
Moody and Crawley will appear at Croydon Crown Court on March 18.
- PICTURED: Duchess of Cambridge dazzles Deptford and Sydenham in pink
- Man charged with rape after two women report being attacked
- UPDATE: Man charged 37 times after Met Police make dozens of arrests in dawn raids
- What's on this weekend: 13 great shows, gigs and family events in south east London and north Kent (March 28 and 29)
- Overwhelming support for Lewisham Bakerloo Line plan - less so for Bromley extension