Get involved: Send pictures, video, news and views - text NEWS SHOPPER to 80360 or email us
UPDATE: Men accused of Petts Wood kidnapping to appear at Croydon Crown Court
Two men accused of kidnap and robbery in Petts Wood after an alleged carjacking will appear at Croydon Crown Court later this month.
David Moody, 40, of Godstow Road, Greenwich, and Danny Crawley, 33, from Sutton, are accused of kidnapping Charles Warr in Station Square on October 30 last year.
Both are also accused of robbing the victim of a £75,000 Aston Martin Vantage car, a Rolex watch and £100 cash.
Police were first alerted to the crime on the night of October 30 by a witness who called to say they had seen a carjacking.
Police say the victim reported being driven around south London before he eventually managed to escape in Thamesmead.
An appeal was launched to identify a man who was captured on CCTV in the BP garage in Perry Street, Chislehurst.
Moody and Crawley will appear at Croydon Crown Court on March 18.
- UPDATE: Armed police in South Darenth after woman rushed to hospital
- PICTURED: Bexleyheath's Miss Universe finalist models lingerie live at Bluewater
- Classical music prodigy Chloe Hanslip to join Kent's young musicians in concert
- Popular Greenwich market wins award
- Old people's charity being 'thrown out' of Swanley base by council