Two men accused of kidnap and robbery in Petts Wood after an alleged carjacking will appear at Croydon Crown Court later this month.
David Moody, 40, of Godstow Road, Greenwich, and Danny Crawley, 33, from Sutton, are accused of kidnapping Charles Warr in Station Square on October 30 last year.
Both are also accused of robbing the victim of a £75,000 Aston Martin Vantage car, a Rolex watch and £100 cash.
Police were first alerted to the crime on the night of October 30 by a witness who called to say they had seen a carjacking.
Police say the victim reported being driven around south London before he eventually managed to escape in Thamesmead.
An appeal was launched to identify a man who was captured on CCTV in the BP garage in Perry Street, Chislehurst.
Moody and Crawley will appear at Croydon Crown Court on March 18.
- UPDATE: Two arrests after 15-year-old girl gang-raped in Bromley park
- JAILED: Lidl cashier who let customers through without paying for everything
- Traffic through New Cross after gas leak sparks emergency repairs
- 'Bigoted and xenophobic': Councillors at war following 'vile' and 'hateful' protest in Sidcup
- Travellers pitch up on empty Ikea site in north Greenwich