Police patrolling in Priory Gardens, Orpington, this morning (March 7) saw two youths firing a powerful catapult at birds.
The incident happened at 9.30am, and when the youths were stopped and searched a quantity of drugs and what was believed to be stolen property was found.
Both were arrested and taken to Bromley police station.
A 16-year-old remains in custody on suspicion of drug offences.
A 17-year-old, arrested on suspicion of being in possession of stolen goods, has been released without charge.
- Northfleet pervert jailed after vigilante group tricks him to meet fake schoolgirl for sex
- Terror arrest after 'bomb' alert at North Greenwich station
- Family of Eltham parliament engineer who died from asbestos-related cancer launch legal battle
- Murder accused 'may have cooked and eaten parts of' Greenhithe police officer
- UPDATE: Boy taken to hospital after Chislehurst crash