Police patrolling in Priory Gardens, Orpington, this morning (March 7) saw two youths firing a powerful catapult at birds.
The incident happened at 9.30am, and when the youths were stopped and searched a quantity of drugs and what was believed to be stolen property was found.
Both were arrested and taken to Bromley police station.
A 16-year-old remains in custody on suspicion of drug offences.
A 17-year-old, arrested on suspicion of being in possession of stolen goods, has been released without charge.
- Young dancers wanted to join Strictly star in Dartford panto
- Greenwich support scheme given bigger role with vulnerable families
- Got to Dance success boosts career prospects for autistic Sydenham dancer Kaner
- Crayford travellers have moved on to Foots Cray Meadows
- Lewisham hosts government Syrian crisis open day