Police patrolling in Priory Gardens, Orpington, this morning (March 7) saw two youths firing a powerful catapult at birds.
The incident happened at 9.30am, and when the youths were stopped and searched a quantity of drugs and what was believed to be stolen property was found.
Both were arrested and taken to Bromley police station.
A 16-year-old remains in custody on suspicion of drug offences.
A 17-year-old, arrested on suspicion of being in possession of stolen goods, has been released without charge.
- 14 things to see and do this week (and next) in south east London and north Kent
- Delay in Stone Crossing footbridge build slammed by council and MP
- Consulation to extend Bakerloo line to Lewisham begins with proposed start date sooner than expected
- Stat Chat: Fear of terrorism rises but what else are we afraid of?
- Pet of the Day: Duke will greet you with a bark and give a high-five