Police patrolling in Priory Gardens, Orpington, this morning (March 7) saw two youths firing a powerful catapult at birds.
The incident happened at 9.30am, and when the youths were stopped and searched a quantity of drugs and what was believed to be stolen property was found.
Both were arrested and taken to Bromley police station.
A 16-year-old remains in custody on suspicion of drug offences.
A 17-year-old, arrested on suspicion of being in possession of stolen goods, has been released without charge.
- Father-of-10 sacked as bus driver over wrestling match with passenger
- Dartford man Joshua Caird, 26, charged with murder of Donna Eastwood
- Blackheath road closed after wind leaves scaffolding dangling 'precariously'
- First micropub opens in Gravesend
- Bexley woman appointed as Scouts' first ever youth commissioner