Police patrolling in Priory Gardens, Orpington, this morning (March 7) saw two youths firing a powerful catapult at birds.
The incident happened at 9.30am, and when the youths were stopped and searched a quantity of drugs and what was believed to be stolen property was found.
Both were arrested and taken to Bromley police station.
A 16-year-old remains in custody on suspicion of drug offences.
A 17-year-old, arrested on suspicion of being in possession of stolen goods, has been released without charge.
- Pet of the Day: Gentle German shepherd dog Phoenix
- Boy, 12, hit by falling shopping trolley in Thamesmead
- VIDEO: Giant hippo passes through Thames Barrier
- Greenwich Council gives Crossrail construction works the thumbs up
- Ikea Greenwich could face legal challenge