DETECTIVES investigating the murder of Sydenham man Gus Allman are appealing for a man to come forward.
Allman, 20, from Knighton Park Road, was found stabbed in the Dover Road area of Folkestone on Wednesday February 19 and was pronounced dead at hospital shortly after.
A 38-year-old man and 37-year-old woman have been arrested and bailed, and now Kent Police are hoping to speak to Timothy Avril in connection with the incident.
Mr Avril, 22, is reported to visit areas of south-east London. He is described as 5ft 9ins tall, of slim build and is said to talk with a London accent.
Anyone who knows of his whereabouts is urged to contact Kent Police on 01622 690690 or call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555111.
- PICTURES: New-look Sidcup High Street after £1.8 million regeneration
- Beckenham residents lose fight to register Elmers End land as village green
- Charity cycle set to wheel through south east London next month
- Interactive children's show to bring National Maritime Museum to life
- Charlton Lido robbed at gunpoint