A 26-year-old West Wickham man has been jailed after a string of burglaries across Bromley borough in 2013 and 2014.
Matthew Greene, of Highbury Close, pleaded guilty to one count of burglary and asked for another nine burglaries to be taken in to consideration at Croydon Crown Court.
He was sentenced to two years and eight months in prison.
He was also given a concurrent one-month prison sentence after pleading guilty to possessing drugs.
Greene was forensically linked to a burglary committed in Layhams Road, West Wickham, on January 13 this year in which a computer and nearly £300 of vouchers given as a wedding gift were stolen.
He was arrested on January 22 and admitted to nine further burglaries committed across West Wickham and Beckenham.
- This 'wasted opportunity' could unlock space for thousands of new homes in London
- Three teenagers jailed for 37 years for manslaughter of Deptford student Myron Yarde
- UPDATE: More on its way? Flood and traffic warnings in place after first snow of 2017
- GALLERY: Your pictures of the first snow of 2017
- Tests show 75 per cent cut to spread of cancer