A 26-year-old West Wickham man has been jailed after a string of burglaries across Bromley borough in 2013 and 2014.
Matthew Greene, of Highbury Close, pleaded guilty to one count of burglary and asked for another nine burglaries to be taken in to consideration at Croydon Crown Court.
He was sentenced to two years and eight months in prison.
He was also given a concurrent one-month prison sentence after pleading guilty to possessing drugs.
Greene was forensically linked to a burglary committed in Layhams Road, West Wickham, on January 13 this year in which a computer and nearly £300 of vouchers given as a wedding gift were stolen.
He was arrested on January 22 and admitted to nine further burglaries committed across West Wickham and Beckenham.
- Victims of Camber Sands beach tragedy named locally as Woolwich student and Slade Green brothers
- As it happened: GCSE results day 2016 in south-east London and north Kent
- TRAVEL WARNING: Heavy traffic at Dartford Crossing due to car fire
- 'It makes me feel sick': Grandmother says 'disgusting' Bexleyheath car park is a health hazard
- WATCH: Shocking footage emerges of huge late-night fight in Dartford