A 26-year-old West Wickham man has been jailed after a string of burglaries across Bromley borough in 2013 and 2014.
Matthew Greene, of Highbury Close, pleaded guilty to one count of burglary and asked for another nine burglaries to be taken in to consideration at Croydon Crown Court.
He was sentenced to two years and eight months in prison.
He was also given a concurrent one-month prison sentence after pleading guilty to possessing drugs.
Greene was forensically linked to a burglary committed in Layhams Road, West Wickham, on January 13 this year in which a computer and nearly £300 of vouchers given as a wedding gift were stolen.
He was arrested on January 22 and admitted to nine further burglaries committed across West Wickham and Beckenham.
- Eltham teen hit 15 people while driving 69mph in a 30mph area
- Kent police say more patrols will be at 'key locations' like Bluewater - but there will be no army assistance
- Smiling student jailed for 15 years after he almost blew up North Greenwich station
- This is the shocking moment a Muslim mum was told to 'go and bomb the world' after argument in the High Street
- Police want to talk to this teenager about a stabbing in Bromley