A 26-year-old West Wickham man has been jailed after a string of burglaries across Bromley borough in 2013 and 2014.
Matthew Greene, of Highbury Close, pleaded guilty to one count of burglary and asked for another nine burglaries to be taken in to consideration at Croydon Crown Court.
He was sentenced to two years and eight months in prison.
He was also given a concurrent one-month prison sentence after pleading guilty to possessing drugs.
Greene was forensically linked to a burglary committed in Layhams Road, West Wickham, on January 13 this year in which a computer and nearly £300 of vouchers given as a wedding gift were stolen.
He was arrested on January 22 and admitted to nine further burglaries committed across West Wickham and Beckenham.
- As it happened: all the action from Anthony Joshua's world title fight at The O2
- EU referendum results and reactions for SE London and north Kent - how did your borough vote?
- Former Queen Elizabeth Hospital gynaecologist guilty of series of sex assaults on patients
- Man, 26, arrested over burglary at Gravesend gurdwara
- David Cameron to RESIGN as Britain votes to leave European Union