A 26-year-old West Wickham man has been jailed after a string of burglaries across Bromley borough in 2013 and 2014.
Matthew Greene, of Highbury Close, pleaded guilty to one count of burglary and asked for another nine burglaries to be taken in to consideration at Croydon Crown Court.
He was sentenced to two years and eight months in prison.
He was also given a concurrent one-month prison sentence after pleading guilty to possessing drugs.
Greene was forensically linked to a burglary committed in Layhams Road, West Wickham, on January 13 this year in which a computer and nearly £300 of vouchers given as a wedding gift were stolen.
He was arrested on January 22 and admitted to nine further burglaries committed across West Wickham and Beckenham.
- Train strike's off but 'major engineering' works are still in place - here's what you need to know
- UPDATE Police issue fresh appeal to find 'vulnerable' missing girl, thought to be with man three times her age
- UPDATE: Teenage girl who disappeared from Sidcup with 51-year-old man escaped out of window, police say
- UPDATE: New Eltham travellers evicted from former Gaelic football pitch
- Bexley shops warned after £50 note scam