A man has been charged in connection with jewellery thefts across north Kent totalling £12,435.
Justin Quye, 37, of Northfield Path, Dagenham, appeared at Medway Magistrates’ Court on Thursday charged with five counts of shoplifting and was remanded in custody.
On January 11, two Longines Saint Imier watches worth £4,060 were reported missing from Ernest Jones in Bluewater, Greenhithe.
On 31 January, nine Accurist watches worth £8,375 were reported missing from H Samuel at Bluewater in Greenhithe.
He was also charged with taking 13 rings worth a combined total of £3,317 were reported missing from H Samuel in Maidstone on February 14.
On 19 February, six bracelets worth about £3,200 were missing from H Samuel in Redhill, Surrey and on March 5, a tray of bracelets of a value unknown was reported missing from H Samuel in Ashford.
Mr Quye will next appear at Canterbury Magistrates’ Court on March 24.
- Pedestrian involved in serious traffic collision on Lewisham Way
- 20 firefighters called out to deal with Catford blaze
- Man cut free from van after Gravesend crash
- Claims toxic waste was dumped and left in Green Street Green for nearly a week
- Stat Chat: What tops list of things we can't live without at Christmas?