Police appeal for help in finding missing 15-year-old, thought to be in the Crays, Orpington (From News Shopper)
Get involved: Send pictures, video, news and views - text NEWS SHOPPER to 80360 or email us
Police appeal for help in finding missing 15-year-old, thought to be in the Crays, Orpington
Police in Bromley borough are appealing for help from the public in finding a missing teenager.
15-year-old Oliver Cooke was last seen on Wednesday January 29 at his home address in Walsingham Road, St Paul's Cray.
Officers are concerned for his safety and welfare due to his mental well-being.
He is described as a white male, around 5ft 7ins tall.
He is thought to be in the Bromley area, in particular the Crays in Orpington.
Anyone who has seen Oliver or anyone who knows his whereabouts is advised not to approach him but to call police on 0208 284 8766 or 999.
- UPDATE: Double Downham emergency - launderette fire follows crash on same road
- Fake Abbey Wood hospice van seen cruising for late night donations
- Bexleyheath pool duping customers with 'free' swim offer, says user
- Erith gym holds white collar boxing night in memory of Tommy Main
- A history of Orpington Hospital: Remembering its beginnings as a vital part of the First World War
Comments are closed on this article.