Police appeal for help in finding missing 15-year-old, thought to be in the Crays, Orpington (From News Shopper)
Get involved: Send pictures, video, news and views - text NEWS SHOPPER to 80360 or email us
Police appeal for help in finding missing 15-year-old, thought to be in the Crays, Orpington
Police in Bromley borough are appealing for help from the public in finding a missing teenager.
15-year-old Oliver Cooke was last seen on Wednesday January 29 at his home address in Walsingham Road, St Paul's Cray.
Officers are concerned for his safety and welfare due to his mental well-being.
He is described as a white male, around 5ft 7ins tall.
He is thought to be in the Bromley area, in particular the Crays in Orpington.
Anyone who has seen Oliver or anyone who knows his whereabouts is advised not to approach him but to call police on 0208 284 8766 or 999.
- UPDATE: 'Crowd took photos and abused me as I saved Catford crash victim's life'
- Series of incidents in Sevenoaks Way area end in serious assault on 15-year-old boy
- VIDEO UPDATE: Dartford strongman Terry Hollands' Herculean stunt for Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson film
- Launch for Charlton community council campaign
- Orpington man: 'Every time there is continuous rainfall I fear my house will flood'
Comments are closed on this article.