250 Bromley and Bexley residents grilled the Environment Agency on the notorious Waste4Fuel recycing plant in St Paul's Cray on Tuesday night (March 4).
The meeting took place in Kemnal Technology College, Sevenoaks Way, with residents dropping in from 11am to 8pm - though the majority turned up at 6pm.
Over the last year, News Shopper has spoken to numerous residents affected by the Cornwall Drive site, who have become increasingly exasperated by the frequent fires and foul smell.
Fire services have been called out 12 times during that period.
Meanwhile, the Environment Agency obtained a High Court injunction against Waste4Fuel Ltd last year, requiring the company to remove all combustible waste from the site by May 1.
- Man accused of murdering EastEnders actress and children in Erith to enter pleas
- Captain America: Civil War - all the highlights from the London press conference
- Plenty of wet weather set for bank holiday weekend
- Latest news, traffic and weather from SE London and north Kent, April 29
- Traffic light failure in Lewisham High Street causing heavy traffic