AN ELDERLY Bromley resident had his home burgled while he was in hospital, the police have reported.
Detectives are now appealing for information and witnesses after the 75-year-old man, from Ramsden Road, Orpington, returned to find his television and computer gone.
He had been attending a hospital appointment on Friday February 28 after recently having his foot amputated when thieves broke in.
Officers are now asking anyone who may have been offered the items or who might have seen something to contact Bromley Police Burglary Squad on 0208 284 9966.
- Athletes fighting to stop 'hammer blow' plan to redevelop Crystal Palace national sports centre
- Custody for 'bedroom jihadist' who groomed youth with learning difficulties to carry out Lee Rigby copycat killing
- West Wickham buzzing after wasp invasion
- What's on this weekend: days out and shows in south east London and north Kent on May 30 and 31
- Chislehurst mum and son ordered to repay £2.8m mortgage fraud or face more jail time