AN ELDERLY Bromley resident had his home burgled while he was in hospital, the police have reported.
Detectives are now appealing for information and witnesses after the 75-year-old man, from Ramsden Road, Orpington, returned to find his television and computer gone.
He had been attending a hospital appointment on Friday February 28 after recently having his foot amputated when thieves broke in.
Officers are now asking anyone who may have been offered the items or who might have seen something to contact Bromley Police Burglary Squad on 0208 284 9966.
- Woolwich drug dealer caught after pooing himself and revealing thousands of pounds worth of heroin
- Police name victims of Camber Sands beach tragedy as young men from Plumstead, Welling and Erith
- 'They couldn't swim': Dad of Erith brothers who died at Camber Sands asks why there was no lifeguard
- Thieves jailed after stealing life-saving equipment from Lewisham and Dartford fire stations
- South Darenth man jailed after trying to sell more than £200,000 worth of cocaine