AN ELDERLY Bromley resident had his home burgled while he was in hospital, the police have reported.
Detectives are now appealing for information and witnesses after the 75-year-old man, from Ramsden Road, Orpington, returned to find his television and computer gone.
He had been attending a hospital appointment on Friday February 28 after recently having his foot amputated when thieves broke in.
Officers are now asking anyone who may have been offered the items or who might have seen something to contact Bromley Police Burglary Squad on 0208 284 9966.
- Northfleet pervert jailed after vigilante group tricks him to meet fake schoolgirl for sex
- Terror arrest after 'bomb' alert at North Greenwich station
- Family of Eltham parliament engineer who died from asbestos-related cancer launch legal battle
- Murder accused 'may have cooked and eaten parts of' Greenhithe police officer
- UPDATE: Boy taken to hospital after Chislehurst crash