AN ELDERLY Bromley resident had his home burgled while he was in hospital, the police have reported.
Detectives are now appealing for information and witnesses after the 75-year-old man, from Ramsden Road, Orpington, returned to find his television and computer gone.
He had been attending a hospital appointment on Friday February 28 after recently having his foot amputated when thieves broke in.
Officers are now asking anyone who may have been offered the items or who might have seen something to contact Bromley Police Burglary Squad on 0208 284 9966.
- UPDATED: 'Pools of blood' after teenage boy stabbed in Lewisham Shopping Centre
- 'Somewhere to go off the street corners': Petition against demolition of Grove Park youth club
- REVEALED: How to get FIFA 17 first in Bexley
- Lord Sugar's Apprentice line-up includes 5 Londoners, a 'Tasmanian Devil' and 'pocket rocket'
- VIDEO: Firefighters called after car bursts into flames on A2 in Eltham