AN ELDERLY Bromley resident had his home burgled while he was in hospital, the police have reported.
Detectives are now appealing for information and witnesses after the 75-year-old man, from Ramsden Road, Orpington, returned to find his television and computer gone.
He had been attending a hospital appointment on Friday February 28 after recently having his foot amputated when thieves broke in.
Officers are now asking anyone who may have been offered the items or who might have seen something to contact Bromley Police Burglary Squad on 0208 284 9966.
- Man died at Queen Elizabeth Hospital after staff failed to treat him properly
- PICTURED: Nine people arrested on suspicion of drug dealing in series of raids in Thamesmead
- Bexleyheath man wants motorcyclists to wear correct safety gear following his nasty crash
- Blackwall Tunnel REOPENS after major fuel spill
- TRAVEL WARNING: Signalling problems at Orpington