PUPILS from a Chislehurst school interviewed Charlton Athletic star Andrew Hughes this week.
Members of Babington House School’s television club were out in the town talking to the public about social networking on Tuesday afternoon.
The girls were asking for views on the good and bad points of social media, privacy settings and whether activities are making people more or less social.
The group, made up of students from years 9 and 10, was able to talk to the Charlton FC midfielder on Chislehurst high street.
Hughes was said to be well aware of social networking through his football fame and he later posted a photo of the meet on his Twitter page.
- UPDATE: Man killed by train near Dartford station named locally
- Woman taken to hospital following crash in Crayford
- Ten men arrested over alleged sexual assault at Bluewater shopping centre have bail extended
- UPDATE: Both Sidcup Leisure Centre swimming pools expected to be closed for six days after flooding
- Strike date changed as Southern train conductors expect 'prolonged dispute'