PUPILS from a Chislehurst school interviewed Charlton Athletic star Andrew Hughes this week.
Members of Babington House School’s television club were out in the town talking to the public about social networking on Tuesday afternoon.
The girls were asking for views on the good and bad points of social media, privacy settings and whether activities are making people more or less social.
The group, made up of students from years 9 and 10, was able to talk to the Charlton FC midfielder on Chislehurst high street.
Hughes was said to be well aware of social networking through his football fame and he later posted a photo of the meet on his Twitter page.
- Event celebrates efforts of staff and volunteers at youth charity
- Associate of Welling hate preacher jailed for knocking out schoolboy who was hugging his girlfriend
- Londoners urged to have say on how firefighters deal with terrorism in the wake of Paris attacks
- Firefighters tackle house fire in Blackheath
- Neglected horses rescued in Sidcup due to 'immediate concerns for their welfare'