PUPILS from a Chislehurst school interviewed Charlton Athletic star Andrew Hughes this week.
Members of Babington House School’s television club were out in the town talking to the public about social networking on Tuesday afternoon.
The girls were asking for views on the good and bad points of social media, privacy settings and whether activities are making people more or less social.
The group, made up of students from years 9 and 10, was able to talk to the Charlton FC midfielder on Chislehurst high street.
Hughes was said to be well aware of social networking through his football fame and he later posted a photo of the meet on his Twitter page.
- Pet of the Day: Lola and Bobby are impossible to separate
- 'There was blood all over the floor': Fight breaks out in Sidcup curry house
- PICTURED: Private jet in crash at Biggin Hill Airport
- Northfleet man who raped woman after hitting her head repeatedly against wall jailed
- How will your commute be affected by London Bridge station closure?