PUPILS from a Chislehurst school interviewed Charlton Athletic star Andrew Hughes this week.
Members of Babington House School’s television club were out in the town talking to the public about social networking on Tuesday afternoon.
The girls were asking for views on the good and bad points of social media, privacy settings and whether activities are making people more or less social.
The group, made up of students from years 9 and 10, was able to talk to the Charlton FC midfielder on Chislehurst high street.
Hughes was said to be well aware of social networking through his football fame and he later posted a photo of the meet on his Twitter page.
- WANTED WEDNESDAY: Can you help Bexley police find these suspected criminals?
- Work halted on clearing 18,000-tonne Waste4Fuel dump after contaminated waste found
- WANTED: Police hunt 18 suspects in connection with violence at Millwall v Leicester City FA Cup match
- What to do with your old £1 coins and by when - with new pound coin coming this month
- National Offer Day: Thousands of children across UK set to miss out on first choice of secondary school place