PUPILS from a Chislehurst school interviewed Charlton Athletic star Andrew Hughes this week.
Members of Babington House School’s television club were out in the town talking to the public about social networking on Tuesday afternoon.
The girls were asking for views on the good and bad points of social media, privacy settings and whether activities are making people more or less social.
The group, made up of students from years 9 and 10, was able to talk to the Charlton FC midfielder on Chislehurst high street.
Hughes was said to be well aware of social networking through his football fame and he later posted a photo of the meet on his Twitter page.
- WEATHER REPORT: The great British Summer Time is drawing closer which means rain, rain and more rain across the South East
- APPEAL: Man escapes police custody after absconding from Bromley hospital
- Latest news, traffic and weather for south-east London and north Kent
- UPDATE: 16-year-old boy fighting for his life after stabbing in Deptford
- PubSpy reviews the Elephant and Castle, Woolwich