EASTER eggs are great, but didn’t make a resolution all that time ago to be healthy?
Health and fitness professional Benjamin Campbell, from Bexley’s Four Seasons Boot Camp has an ingenious recipe for a simple, healthier gluten-free chocolate concotion so you can enjoy Easter (in moderation) without having to hide away.
1 scoop chocolate whey
2 tsp unsweetened cocoa powder
1/8 tsp of baking powder
4 dates finely chopped
1 egg and 1 egg white
15g of grated 85 per cent dark chocolate
1 tsp maple syrup
Mix all ingredients until thoroughly blended and pour batter into a microwavable mug. Cook on high for 30 seconds. Tip cake onto a plate.
Serve with Greek Natural Yogurt.
And, of course, go out and get some exercise.
- 13 of south London and north Kent's toughest Man v Food challenges
- Masterchef finalist from Woolwich talks about his hometown and names his favourite south-east London restaurant
- This old horsebox has been converted into a prosecco bar and it’s coming to Bromley
- 9 KFC outlets in south-east London now deliver straight to your door
- PICTURES: Teasy does it! It's World Tea Day today - here are the best places for a cuppa