THE BROMLEY woman alleged to have killed a man after ramming him with a trolley in M&S appeared at court today (March 6).
Melanie Buck, 32, of Chelford Road, was last month charged with manslaughter at Bromley Magistrates’ Court and heard this morning she is to appear at crown court in Croydon on March 20.
She is accused of attacking fellow shopper Michael Buckley, 60, in a moment of rage at Bromley’s high-end store in 2012, causing him to fall to the floor.
Mr Buckley, of Whatman Road, Forest Hill, suffered a broken hip and wrist and Buck was arrested on suspicion of GBH four days after the incident.
But after Mr Buckley died in hospital following further health complications Buck, also charged with GBH, was arrested for manslaughter.
- POLL: More than half of Londoners admit to dipping their wick in the office goods. Have you?
- Man beaten to death in Eltham by brothers after 'gay' insult, court hears
- TRAVEL: No trains running between Bromley North and Grove Park
- UPDATE: Disruption expected at Dartford station due to signalling problems
- How will our area fare when Storm Dorris hammers UK with 80mph winds, heavy rain and snow?