THE BROMLEY woman alleged to have killed a man after ramming him with a trolley in M&S appeared at court today (March 6).
Melanie Buck, 32, of Chelford Road, was last month charged with manslaughter at Bromley Magistrates’ Court and heard this morning she is to appear at crown court in Croydon on March 20.
She is accused of attacking fellow shopper Michael Buckley, 60, in a moment of rage at Bromley’s high-end store in 2012, causing him to fall to the floor.
Mr Buckley, of Whatman Road, Forest Hill, suffered a broken hip and wrist and Buck was arrested on suspicion of GBH four days after the incident.
But after Mr Buckley died in hospital following further health complications Buck, also charged with GBH, was arrested for manslaughter.
- Father-of-10 sacked as bus driver over wrestling match with passenger
- Dartford man Joshua Caird, 26, charged with murder of Donna Eastwood
- Greenhithe school brings poem characters to life through costume
- PubSpy reviews The Orange Tree in Wilmington
- Respected Bromley Green Party member dies suddenly