X Factor winner Sam Bailey has admitted she is expecting a third child - and discovered she was pregnant while in a supermarket toilet.
The 36-year-old told the Sun newspaper her husband Craig darted off to fetch a test after the singer and former prison officer suspected she might be pregnant.
Bailey, who grew up in Bexely, who won the last series of the ITV talent show, said her forthcoming tour has had to be rescheduled after discovering the news.
The former Cleeve Park school pupil told the Sun: "I was really upset because I thought I'd let everyone at my management and the record label down.
"But they were really good about it. I was going to go on tour solo at the end of October - but I have managed to move it until January."
Bailey, whose album is due out later this month, already has two children - Brook, eight, and Tommy, five.
She said she has been supported by X Factor mentor Sharon Osbourne, but had not yet broken the news to new dad Simon Cowell.
Bailey said: "I hope I'll see him soon - I can teach him how to change a nappy."
- OnBlackheath festival gets magic stage headlined by Dynamo
- McBusted caption competition: your funniest, silliest and most outrageous entries
- PICTURED: Madness go one step beyond to mow Blackheath ahead of festival
- Cheryl Baker gives her views on Eurovision, falling out and reuniting with Bucks Fizz bandmates
- Catford singer Ace Motif wants EP release to 'break stereotypes' of young black men