A collision between two cars and a double-decker bus in Blackfen caused injuries to two passengers.
A silver Peugeot was left with its bonnet hanging off by the lights in the middle of the junction with Westwood Lane.
A 48-year-old woman was taken to a south London hospital suffering lower back pain and has since been discharged. A second passenger, a 38-year old woman, was treated at the scene for abdominal pain.
Kathryn Bruce, 26, was on her way to the shops with children Rhys, 7, and Phoebe, 5, when the family came across the aftermath of the crash at around 2.10pm on Thursday.
The mother-of-two, who lives in Blackfen Road, said: “You just don’t feel quite safe because people do drive around here like loonies.
“It’s awful for driving at that junction with those lights.
“I’m surprised there aren’t more accidents there to be honest.”
The crash happened just a day after a three-car rush hour smash caused Blackfen Road to be closed in both directions.
- VIDEO: Joyrider on run from police hits Blackfen house 'like a bomb'
- David Evenett MP opens new charity headquarters in Crayford
- Stoptober events kick off in Bexley to help smokers quit
- Bromley woman who lost her son to cancer nominated for UK's inspiring women awards
- Dartford school pupils take leading role in new store opening