A collision between two cars and a double-decker bus in Blackfen caused injuries to two passengers.
A silver Peugeot was left with its bonnet hanging off by the lights in the middle of the junction with Westwood Lane.
A 48-year-old woman was taken to a south London hospital suffering lower back pain and has since been discharged. A second passenger, a 38-year old woman, was treated at the scene for abdominal pain.
Kathryn Bruce, 26, was on her way to the shops with children Rhys, 7, and Phoebe, 5, when the family came across the aftermath of the crash at around 2.10pm on Thursday.
The mother-of-two, who lives in Blackfen Road, said: “You just don’t feel quite safe because people do drive around here like loonies.
“It’s awful for driving at that junction with those lights.
“I’m surprised there aren’t more accidents there to be honest.”
The crash happened just a day after a three-car rush hour smash caused Blackfen Road to be closed in both directions.
- UPDATE: Welling school evacuated after bomb threat
- 28-year-old man shot in Greenwich
- RESULT! You can now stop cold calls to your mobile with a simple text message
- Drivers face MORE queues on M25 following crash near Dartford Tunnel
- Driving instructor uses car park to teach bay parking for FIVE MINUTES, gets £60 fine