Get involved: Send pictures, video, news and views - text NEWS SHOPPER to 80360 or email us
PICTURED: Motorcyclist hurt after colliding with car near Swanley
A teenage motorcyclist was hospitalised after colliding with a car near Swanley this morning.
The accident happened at 7.50am near the traffic lights at the junction with Hockenden Lane.
The male rider of a Yamaha YZF, an 18-year-old, was treated at the scene after the bike struck a Jaguar XJ, and he was taken to Princess Royal University Hospital.
It is thought the car was stationary at the time of the accident and the driver was not injured.
The motorcyclist's injuries were minor and traffic was able to continue flowing.
A London Ambulance Service spokesman said: "We were called at around 7.50am to reports of a traffic collision.
"Our ambulance crew treated an 18-year-old for minor injuries and he was taken to Princess Royal Hospital."
- New carers directory to support Bromley volunteers
- Ten per cent of 'affluent Bromley' is living in poverty, figures reveal
- Volunteers working to make Deptford Cinema a reality
- VIDEO: Cyclist says he feared for his life during clash with HGV in central Bromley
- VIDEO: UK's top entrepreneurs share their business secrets
Comments are closed on this article.