A teenage motorcyclist was hospitalised after colliding with a car near Swanley this morning.
The accident happened at 7.50am near the traffic lights at the junction with Hockenden Lane.
The male rider of a Yamaha YZF, an 18-year-old, was treated at the scene after the bike struck a Jaguar XJ, and he was taken to Princess Royal University Hospital.
It is thought the car was stationary at the time of the accident and the driver was not injured.
The motorcyclist's injuries were minor and traffic was able to continue flowing.
A London Ambulance Service spokesman said: "We were called at around 7.50am to reports of a traffic collision.
"Our ambulance crew treated an 18-year-old for minor injuries and he was taken to Princess Royal Hospital."
- VIDEO: Joyrider on run from police hits Blackfen house 'like a bomb'
- David Evenett MP opens new charity headquarters in Crayford
- Stoptober events kick off in Bexley to help smokers quit
- Bromley woman who lost her son to cancer nominated for UK's inspiring women awards
- Dartford school pupils take leading role in new store opening