A teenage motorcyclist was hospitalised after colliding with a car near Swanley this morning.
The accident happened at 7.50am near the traffic lights at the junction with Hockenden Lane.
The male rider of a Yamaha YZF, an 18-year-old, was treated at the scene after the bike struck a Jaguar XJ, and he was taken to Princess Royal University Hospital.
It is thought the car was stationary at the time of the accident and the driver was not injured.
The motorcyclist's injuries were minor and traffic was able to continue flowing.
A London Ambulance Service spokesman said: "We were called at around 7.50am to reports of a traffic collision.
"Our ambulance crew treated an 18-year-old for minor injuries and he was taken to Princess Royal Hospital."
- Greenwich woman jailed after strangling mum to death in Plumstead because she 'thought she was a witch'
- TRAVEL WARNING: Miles of traffic after car bursts into flames on A2
- Family of expectant dad who died in car crash in Darenth issue touching tribute
- Residents' concern as travellers pitch up on Winn's Common, Plumstead
- Second sink hole in two weeks emerges in Bexley