A teenage motorcyclist was hospitalised after colliding with a car near Swanley this morning.
The accident happened at 7.50am near the traffic lights at the junction with Hockenden Lane.
The male rider of a Yamaha YZF, an 18-year-old, was treated at the scene after the bike struck a Jaguar XJ, and he was taken to Princess Royal University Hospital.
It is thought the car was stationary at the time of the accident and the driver was not injured.
The motorcyclist's injuries were minor and traffic was able to continue flowing.
A London Ambulance Service spokesman said: "We were called at around 7.50am to reports of a traffic collision.
"Our ambulance crew treated an 18-year-old for minor injuries and he was taken to Princess Royal Hospital."
- Emaciated dead dog found dumped in Downham park
- Man robbed and assaulted by four thugs in Bromley
- 150 Christmas trees stolen from Orpington family farm
- NEAR MISS: Football-sized drone misses airplane above Biggin Hill by only 20 metres
- Family of Bexley baby boy with genetic condition name children's ward staff 'Healthcare Heroes'