A teenage motorcyclist was hospitalised after colliding with a car near Swanley this morning.
The accident happened at 7.50am near the traffic lights at the junction with Hockenden Lane.
The male rider of a Yamaha YZF, an 18-year-old, was treated at the scene after the bike struck a Jaguar XJ, and he was taken to Princess Royal University Hospital.
It is thought the car was stationary at the time of the accident and the driver was not injured.
The motorcyclist's injuries were minor and traffic was able to continue flowing.
A London Ambulance Service spokesman said: "We were called at around 7.50am to reports of a traffic collision.
"Our ambulance crew treated an 18-year-old for minor injuries and he was taken to Princess Royal Hospital."
- Man stabbed in the back in alleged robbery in Anerley
- Can you help? Missing teen and her baby thought to be in Penge
- Man charged after series of garages are broken into in one night
- Cuddling up to Nicole Kidman and working with Werner Herzog: Petts Wood actor John Wark's job is not so bad
- 8 things you need to know about your General Election candidates: Lewisham East